THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Your lender possibly gives some type of auto cost savings support that you should consider looking i
    Don't beverage water in bottles anymore. Drinking water out of the tap is provided for free, the "university student-approved" cost. If you find the flavour offensive, probably you could buy a filtering to set on your own tap, or you might want to then add flavoring towards the normal water. Both the aforementioned will tremendously benefit the style and enjoyability of your normal water whilst keeping your budget more happy.
    To save cash, remove your cellular phone. This could be an unpopular tip, but take into account that till lately, people survived all right without having cell phones. Mobile devices will be more about ease than necessity. Even should it be a necessity for yourself, have a look at your cellphone monthly bill and examine selections for slicing some costs by looking at some other strategy or service.
    Create a list together along with your monthly spending budget so you won't turn out heading greater and greater into debts. These power tools will help you reside inside your signifies. The advice you possess study on this page can keep you profitable to help you steer clear of becoming overloaded with financial debt.
    click Consult and review your credit rating records in case you are having difficulty getting qualified for charge cards, property loans or another form of financial loan. Most of the time, there is certainly simply outdated information as well as problems on your own reviews which are sinking your ratings. In the event you recognize faults, then give words to the appropriate credit bureaus and inquire how the situation be rectified by means of removing.
    Minimize just how much liquor you ingest to be able to avoid inadequate making decisions that wrecks your fiscal plans. Drink water when you are out so that you can make the most efficient selections.
    The important thing to getting cash is to in no way spend more money than you pull in. Individuals who squander every single dollar they are or overspend simply because they assume they may protect it with credit will never ever develop any significant money. Determine what amount of cash you have to arrive on a monthly basis, and make certain your costs don't go over this sum.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman