THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    online pharmacy reviews
    [img]http://canadianhealthcaremalldiscount.com/images/chcm/pp_ny.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.

The U.S. Nutriment and Drug Administration has sent a lesson literally to the cantaloupe farm tied to a pernicious salmonella outbreak mould year.

The outbreak sickened at least 260 people across 24 states, massacre three people in Kentucky, CBS/AP reported, and the FDA has modern warned Chamberlain Farms of canadian health care and mall, Ind., to fix unsanitary conditions at its facilities.

According to the FDA, investigators create "accumulated organic documents" on conveyors and algae-filled status water on floors at Chamberlain Farms. Bird droppings were discovered on rafters straight away above food products, the FDA added.

According to the FDA exactly, "allowing birds to roost in your packing equipment could allow them to babytalk do number two shortly on to food products during conveyance, grading and sorting," CBS/AP reported.

In August, the salmonella outbreak caused federal condition officials to alert consumers away from cantaloupes grown in southwestern Indiana, and a DNA assay later confirmed canada pharmacy online. The farm freely recalled its watermelons from the call mould September, CBS/AP reported.

On alternate nights, the women received treatment with a perpetual practical airway persuade (CPAP) utensil designed to guard the throat open. The throat closes as scads as dozens of times a incessantly in people with rest apnea, causing breathing to fail and waking them up without their knowledge. This leads to poor rest and can affect adults' health.

In the study, fetal movements grew from 319 per endlessly on average when mothers did not be told CPAP treatment to 592 movements when mothers did receive CPAP.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman