THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Need Hosting Advices
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a good host for my new site, can u suggest a cheap host to me? Thanks.
    I've found this arcile by a Google search, do u agree with it? Pls give me some feedbacks, thanks.

Here's the article, pls read it.

Regardless of what hosting company you choose, it is crucial that you receive adequate customer service. A good hosting provider should offer fast response time, reliability, and flexibility. Bluehost, one of the best rated hosting companies on the market, claims to offer excellent customer support. Customers can get the proper solutions for their queries within a few seconds. By using a bluehost coupons, you can now sign up at $3.95 per month.

Bluehost is dedicated to offer superior customer service. The company has an in-house support team to make sure that the customers face no issues. Clients can receive support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If there are any problems with your website and you need technical support, you can contact them anytime and from anywhere. This web hosting provider offers free phone support, email support, and live chat.

A toll free number is available, so you can call and ask questions regarding the problems you encounter. Very few companies offer free phone support. Bluehost also provides a separate phone number for customers outside of the United States.

If you want to get your questions answered quickly, you may use the live chat feature. This is by far the fastest way to let the company know about your problems. You can contact one of the members and ask for help.

Bluehost features an automated help desk where customers can submit tickets directly to the support staff and connect with other users on a forum. This section allows you to check the server status for your domain, watch online video tutorials, and read step-by-step guides on how to set up your website. You may also browse their knowledge base to find answers to commonly asked questions and read useful articles. Customers can learn how to upload a website, modify their name servers, or create an empty MySQL database.

The help center offers helpful tips on how to set up a parked domain in your hosting account, cancel your account, or increase your site security. You can also browse issues by topic and read the latest posts on the forum. Bluehost offers dozens of online video tutorials offering tips on how to transfer a domain, access your email account, or create an auto responder.

Bluehost has been in business for over 15 years. The company offers one of the best customer support services on the market. Their hosting plans can help you increase your marketing reach and take your business to the next level.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman