THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    non nicotine cigarette brands
    Questioned not long ago to jot down about [url=http://www.vaporultra.com/5-pack-25-cartridges/ ]compare electronic cigarettes [/url] , I have to confess that I had under no circumstances heard of this kind of a thing. Some online study later on and i found that e-cigs are very considerably a easily developing worry. A Google look revealed there exists no smoke devoid of fire as virtually six million success only for the phrase "electronic cigarette" were returned.

What's an ecigarette?

The ecigarette has become in existence for nearly a few ages and it is a intelligent gadget directed at supplying smokers that has a more healthy option. Evidently also useful in assisting to decrease and certainly stop cigarette smoking altogether.

Now inside of a fourth technology, electronic cigarettes became significantly much more person pleasant than earlier versions which perhaps were slightly as well substantial to motivate a mass market attraction. The "mini" is considered the most practical e cigarette thus far with its length of 100mm becoming the same as a standard cigarette.

An electronic cigarette consists of a flavor of tobacco but not one of the damaging substances observed in standard cigarettes enabling smokers cravings being glad devoid of inhaling the various harmful toxic compounds. Is it all smoke and mirrors? Or can this product genuinely be the saviour it really wants to be?

A battery, an atomiser as well as a renewable nicotine chamber permits the smoker to carry and smoke the ecigarette equally as they might another cigarette, even developing a "smoke" like vapour and glow within the stop because they attract. The nicotine chamber proves really helpful as cartridges can be obtained in numerous strengths, allowing the user to lower the amount of nicotine they consumption until finally if they would like, can stop absolutely.

A nicotine cartridge normally lasts the identical time as fifteen to 20 cigarettes, thus creating a large saving to standard fees. Standard, medium, low and no nicotine whatsoever are classified as the numerous cartridge strengths.

A much healthier alternative entirely it appears, while the advantages don't close there. Due to ecigarette not emitting any dangerous substances, toxins or serious smoke for instance, they are really correctly authorized to smoke in general public. In winter especially, normal cigarette people who smoke need to courageous the freezing chilly along with the rain just for a fast smoking split but this alternate will permit them to stay inside their offices, dining places and pubs.

None people who smoke also will benefit, as their concerns about inactive cigarette smoking are rendered null and void with the e-cigarette. A much more sociable natural environment then!

On reflection the electric cigarette is a more healthy, more affordable and eco-friendly alternate to smoking cigarettes and because the recognition along with the current market grows they've got terrific potential to effectively exchange the hazardous cigarettes we've all appear to grasp and plenty of of us have occur to dread and dread.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman