THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
    ekologia i sztuka - Think tank feministyczny » Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online » Testowanie, powitania
     Drukuj temat
    A Famous DIY Jewelry Blog to Stimulated and Share Beading Inspirations Jerked
    Brochure may by itself not able to convince many people, but with a good and interesting presentation, print quality with colorful design to get attention can be an effective tool for them to know more about your business, at least they were interested to read the contents of your brochure.. http://www.northfacejacketswholesalese.com The two bought beanies and headbands from Target, added special Neff flourishes and then gave those to the pros in the snowboarding industry like Travis Rice, Iika Backstrom, Laurie Heiskari as well as skaters Lizard King and Adam Dyet. http://www.uggbootwholesalecheapd.com Fashion To Figure offers a wide range of clothing which is affordable, fashionable, and clothes everyone wants to wear.. north face jacket Perhaps I seem trivial, perhaps I not the best in the world of her daughter, in my opinion, you are the best in the world of my mother! You say the greater will be the more rebellious people no longer like a child behaved sensible. the north face Tsutsuji-so Lodge can also include meals, usually cooked out on a BBQ, and include the meals in your overall price.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman