THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Sheepskin Ugg Boots Sale Make You Appear And Think Excellent
    ďťżA free of charge person obtains know-how from quite a few resources 1 besides textbooks.

Lubite utilized to be a Lever waistline and twin lens camera, promoted by Lomo corporation much more than fifty decades in the past. Later on, the advancement Lubitel 166+ could change its imaging method amongst 120 and 135.Courteney Cox Are Involved in

To be sure, this will raise http://www.balkansportfantasy.com/index.php?topic=423.new#new
    a new wave of retro film trend. Inside of of the digicam, it has a 135 movie conversion system, together with a 35mm panel, film axis, movie body and backing to the movie scroll bar. The handbook reserve has set up recommendations. Two lenses have their very own operate. Viewed from the viewfinder is proven by the pictures above the lens, but getting photographic works by using the bottom of the lens. The convenience introduced by electronic imaging, rushes the entire camera market. Of system, even if Polaroid declared that digital camera and photographic paper are stopped making, the tradional digicam is even now not tatolly involved in the historical past. On the opposite, some firms however advertise new goods, bringing extra pleasurable and just like the Lomo Lubitel. Lubitel is dual lens digital camera launched by the Lomo business of the former Soviet Union in the 50's , using one hundred twenty movie, has the similar fate as LC-A, following a time out just after the wheel,it was saved by now Lomography . As anticipated, Lubitel 166 + soon after the handle of Lomography will add a enjoyable function. Supporting both of those in a hundred and twenty and 135 movie and negatives Lubitel 166 + is a single of the greatest benefits.You May perhaps Snub These When Search ed hardy apparel

There are Lubikin Set in the deal. ed hardy sale " Are They Still On Hearth? This is 135 movie annex film conversion, which can converse the aged one hundred twenty method to 135 system and even make out images with perforations. In addition, equally units assist the movie rewind purpose, compared with the outdated types with digicam bag can consider the film out. It can shot for another time just after rewinding the movie, earning out imagic impact by recurring exposure.The fuselage of Lubitel 166 + is instead texture, you will have a stable think when operate, the types of aperture and shutter speed settings are also far more. It adopts traditional Triplet-22 optical lens style and design and boost the nearest focusing length from 1.4m to .8m Visual array of the viewfinder is also improved from 80% to a hundred%. In addition to, the composition of split-image concentrate and micro-prism concentrating monitor can be captured extra accurater and images are clearer. Lubitel 166 + can get several various formats, of which a hundred and twenty system http://210.245.123.244/%7Esggd/forum/viewtopic.php?p=228169#228169
    can shoot 6 ?six sq., six ?4.five rectangular or bonding panoramic image, you can also use 135 movie vertically imaging. Lubitel 166 + is the most perform which I applauded most, simply because it has a 135 conversion package.Consider the Possibility!! It Is Great for You to Decide Fresh new ugg boots

Perforation Images can be captured only by a few actions of Adding add-ons, rather of fingers-on conversion. seven The Pernicious Behavior That Will Impact the Appeal of Your hair straighteners british isles I don't forget that volume movies will need to be approximated by Holga 135 film ahead of. Now, Lubitel 166+ has guidance at the rim of the device http://smovie.org/showthread.php?205852-The-Most-popular-Ugg-Boot-Types-to-get-you-Via-the-Winter-season&p=387464#post387464
    and help you refrain from rolling even more of less the movies. Additional amazing detail is that Lubietel 166+'s imaging potential is sharp, considerably outside of your creativity. I can assure, when you require a Lubitel 166 +, not only variety degree but entertaining of a images, they are all a great deal larger than modern digital cameras!

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman