THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Getting Your Business To Grow - Lead Generation - jordan heels
    Here is info totally free with regard to republishing air yeezy glow in the dark Whenever tests prove that another variable pulls better than your existing control, it replaces it until a future test reveals an even better oneMake Testing a second natureInstead of viewing the testing process as too much bother, you should view it as a wise investment in crucial information that reveals how to progressively improve the profitability of your marketing Considering all the advantages that testing offers, the reasons for making it a habit are obvious Lebron James 10 Shoes.
    Air Jordans had already jolted the sports shoe industry,selling $130 million in the brand's first yearThe Air Jordan 1 designed with a visible sign "a pair of wings to basketball" in its edgefold, in which the air sign, the jordan 1 and 2 are used as a symbol of a pair of wings to basketball) from one language to anotherAnother kind is the Commercial translation that is about translating documents used for corporate purposes such as tender documents, accounting records, commercial correspondences, reports and similar documents Another sub-field of translation are Computer translations (that differ from the Computer Aided Translation which is a tool) These include translations of any documents related to computers such as software, manuals, help files, etc Similar to this field is Web translation, such as website translation, XHTML files and so on nike heels for sale A few months ago I knocked off one of the things on my list of 100 I climbed Mt Whitney, at 14,4977 feet in elevation, the highest mountain in the contiguous United States It was a 19-hour, extremely tough hike and without all the groundwork Id done with that pedometer theres no way Id have ever made it Since climbing Whitney, Ive found that every time anything Im doing seems at all hard, I suddenly think, Hey, you climbed Mt foamposites for cheap.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman