THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Merkel faces troublesome Greek vote in German parliament
    ďťżThe shades of the UGG boots are extensively loved by most of the persons, and the type will make people today seem relatively slim when putting on them, so it is ideal for all the wonderful ladies with any determine, and the young ones will be really adorable to use the UGG boots. These boots are also rather acceptable for the ladies to pair with skirts cheap ugg boots when planning out on Holiday, it is actually a adorable pair with heat and joyful sense.
    You will not be worried of uncomfortable scenes when taking off the UGG boots in the place if you private this skirt, the skirt will make seem to be equally beautiful and slim, it can not only include your butt, but also display your perfect leg curve. The ideal Christmas sweater is continually paired with the socks in the similar shade, the great shade collision will give a visible affect, of study course, the shade should match up effectively. The sweet and tranquil ugg boots cheap[/url[url=http://www.ugginuksalecheapest.co.uk]ugg boots cheap rabbit hair sweaters are fairly very good. If you merry the Seasonal day only with your cheap ugg boots boy pal, then this pair is notably appropriate with delight. A different match can also be demonstrated to all of you, it is a coat in princess fashion, and I hope this coat give all of you a sweet Christmas night time. The lace, ribbon and veil will make you like a Barbie doll which is rather adorable and charming, but the essential is that the coat need to be specially warm.
    Presently, European and American type are well-liked everywhere, its certainly amazing when viewing them donning , because all of them have longer legs. How can I display the taste of European and American style when carrying the UGG boots? In reality, it is not so tricky. I will train you how to match up. The black UGG boots in naval fashion can complement with the red UGG boots and equipment of significant-heeled boots. The colorful wool cap, grey scarf, gray socks and fringed bag thoroughly demonstrate the blend complement in European fashion. The mix match in European design center on the rich stages and shock, but the short clients may perhaps feel that they are limited previously, and I will be even shorter with this complicated match up. It is fully completely wrong. The concentrate is that the shade is of unity. If you have been of richness, you should really shell out consideration to the color of the uniform. The primary colours are black and red. Black is a shade that minimal girls do not dare to consider very easily.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman