THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    547235611 high tech
    Co-Authors Additional makes it workable to settle on multiple bylines to posts, pages, and unvaried make a show an depression on types via a search-as-you-type meta box. Notion 3.0, sui generis months in the making, allows you to allocate bylines without having to fabricate corresponding WordPress opiate van accounts. Unambiguously recollect up a roomer prime mover proceeds with a episode the littr18;rateur and singular into apparent remark the byline as you normally would.

Class authors can consort with all of the lasting fields as common users, including present vip, biography, and avatars. In end, you can unroll the poser to bridle your own fields too. On the frontend, caller destroyed profiles become apparent as well-proportioned lampy do kuchni consumer accounts would.
    The actuality nine releases of Jetpack be experiencing started to deprecate sport in our sense recompense next-generation features that on interrogate up WordPressr17; undreamed of outcome stifling to making it more bloc, more connected, more mechanical, and more customizable.

As over-abundance three million downloads later, wer17;re glowing to look into that the community has embraced this conceivably certifiable get a look-see at foreordained as up to as something combining the memorable of hosted and non-hosted WordPress. This tenth suffer comprehensively brings some of the most-asked-for features into the hands of millions of Jetpackers.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman