THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    In-patient Treatment In-patient Treatment
    Holding proper habit treatments can be quite crucial that you anyone who is having difficulties via alcohol or even medication routine. The results associated with abusing drugs are usually flexible and will resound properly over and above the average person going through the difficulty. You'll discover unique methods for you to substance and alcoholic beverages addiction treatment ranging from behaviour therapy, prescription medications, or perhaps an incorporated strategy making use of many of these therapies. Though it is extremely tough to interrupt a medicine habit, listed below are a number of addiction cures that will makes it doable to perform future refurbishment.
    lksfgj3lkj3qdf

It can be a type regarding behavior method which is mainly furnished to be able to opiate addicts. That generally focuses on the consumers wanting process to the precise opiate. Your method includes dishing out involving methadone, any verified and flawlessly analyzed treatment, that generally depresses the patient's craving and also revulsion. As a result of the carried on and enough medication dosage associated with methadone, your fan will end up stabilized along with completely useful.

This sort of habit treatment solution will involve isolating the addict via out of doors demands so that he / she can concentrate on mastering the particular habit. You'll find it contains a great deal regarding steps along with treatment intervals inside managed conditions. These kinds of exercises are planned as well as watched along with the purpose of showing the actual individual how you can reside with no alcohol consumption as well as medicine.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman