THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    And that when knowing how to pick a cologne becomes an important part of your life|and that when kno
    'That'll Be The Day''Peggy Sue''Oh Boy!''It Doesn't Matter Anymore''True Love Ways' Holly was also a very inventive recording artist, and broke new ground in the studio. He was one of the first artists - if not the first - to double-track vocal and guitar parts, a good example being the ballad 'Words Of Love'. On 'Peggy Sue', he had the drums removed from the studio and run through an echo device; then he manually raised and lowered the volume in time with the music, for unusual effect. When rehearsing 'Everyday', Jerry Allison (drummer with The Crickets) joined in, improvising by slapping his knees, and the sound appealed to Holly; so the only drumming on the recording is Jerry slapping his knees.
    red bottom shoes heels
    As you can see firefighters mental health is just important as his or her physical health. Also firefighters are people and normal human beings they have families just like ordinary people. The only difference between a firefighter and a civilian is firefighter's take an oath to do their best to help save lives and property and serve the public.
    red bottom heels aldo
    People in today's life have the tendency of wearing tight clothes of different sizes and styles. This mode of wearing is the best known and liked way of wearing where the generation or the youths are enjoying and embracing. The shorter and tight clothes are mostly appreciated and in demand because they do create an impression on the personality of the wearer.
    christian louboutin quotes sayings

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005