THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    http://www.ditgnoida.edu.in/usercontrols/toryburchoutlet.html jtikyf
    California king, No. 1 on THR 's list of Hollywood'utes most powerful creators, is having a major year. He'll release Medical professional Sheep , a sequel to The Shining , by way of Simon & Schuster in September, and Beneath the Dome -- a much-anticipated Abc drama based on his 2011 novel -- premieres June Twenty-four. ralph lauren polo outlet PHOTOS: 'Star Wars' Whole world: $20 Billion Worth of Toys, Voyages, Books as well as Games
    With the worsening of al-Qaida's management structure inside Afghanistan and Pakistan, there is an increase in lone-wolf attacks, which are low-tech and comparatively easy to display. gucci online These were a number of the questions individuals wanted strategies to after the accolades were shown Sunday nighttime to conclude the actual 2013 Cannes Video Festival. Whether or not it had earned or not, it was already usually the year of Blue May be the Warmest Color, given just how everyone were required to see it just for the unparalleled and protracted sensible sex views between Adele Exarchopoulos along with Lea Seydoux throughout Abdellatif Kechiche’s close-up, three-hour symbol of a female love affair. (Read THR 's review here.)
    Although most of the movie consists of footage of wonkish insurance plan meetings, arguments and speeches, it doesn’t ignore the a lot more emotional areas of the issue. Much attention, as an example, is paid to “The Parents Group,” an organization founded by Israelis and Palestinians who have missing family members for the conflict. coach online outlet Then it has been time for each of our makeovers. Each of our hair was done by Ken Paves and our design by Jeannie Mai. Ken Paves was obviously a really cool person. Aside from performing hair, this individual likes to restore old automobiles. What person doesn't adore that? Additionally, Ken told me i resemble Indicate Wahlberg. I think Let me take that compliment and gone with it! Look out, Level. When I 'm done the following, I will contentedly step in for you to fill your current roles on the big screen!
    The particular show earnings with a two-hour signature, featuring your auditions, coming from 8-10 p.mirielle. Wednesday in Fox. In the mean time, celebrities including Eva Longoria, Paula Deen and Jane Lynch are going to make appearances throughout the time of year. http://www.ditgnoida.edu.in/usercontrols/ralphlaurenpolo.html Exactly what many didn’t find about ObamaCare is bringing insurance coverage to the uninsured was the simple part. Considerably harder is the one other goal, curbing the rise of health care fees. All that hollering about a “government takeover of wellbeing care” was the particular medical-industrial complex stressful protection for its gusher of earnings.
    The actual GLAAD Media Awards fund the organization's work of bringing stories regarding LGBT individuals and concerns to the You.S. open public. The occasions have raised practically $3.5 thousand for the party annually. coach outlet store online The series' Twelfth season is planned to premiere in January.
    The way forward for Beckett and Castle'azines relationship is at danger. the editor recommendsABC Renews 'Scandal,' 'Grey's,' 'Modern Family,' 'Suburgatory,I 'Revenge,' 'Once,' 'Castle,' 'Nashville,I 'Neighbors,' 'Middle'From 'Firefly' for you to 'One Life for you to Live': A 'Castle' Wink and a Nod in order to Nathan Fillion Fans'Castle' Creator: '100 Episodes Is a Miracle' cheap ralph lauren polo Any time cash provided by the government in order to filmmakers doesn’t have to be paid back, there is absolutely no procedure to monitor how the cash is spent, along with instances of cash being misappropriated aren't uncommon. Putin, speaking with filmmakers in the Dark Sea vacation resort of Sochi yesterday, called for tight control of the particular funds the us government slates for movie production.

http://ehnca.org/wp-admin/profile.php
    http://forum.rewindtour.it/posting.php?mode=post&f=2
    http://forums.utopiagaming.co.uk/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11087

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?