THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    On the inside Primary Services Located in coolest indian dhruv
    Where do you want to get in a few years? cool indian dhruv - SEO services are economical along with quality assurance. They possess a team of certifies professionals who have comprehensive information about doing this. They have many years of experience with seo, so top ranking is guaranteed within the search engines for max visibility * Metadata (including title and description) that accurately describes the valuables in an internet page
    i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/polymernotes/indai000088.jpg
    Being mysterious is going, being approachable is in As pointed out at the outset of this information, you'll find trends in how consumption is actually applied. A lot of the psychology of this consumption might be produced by the advertising of previous decades. The early 90s were all about perfection, success and happiness. Going further back, the 70s were about like a rebel as well as the coolest guy around, getting all of the girls with THAT bike or THAT hair gel. Today, sustainability pushes people's buttons (yes, it is really sexy). But much more so, to expect being attainable, approachable and genuinely caring. And unlike advertising, Social Media isn't a trend. It's a groundbreaking new interactive technology that is certainly quickly expanding. In fact, the volume of time you have been a part of Social Media makes a difference to your standing with your consumers. But much more about that the next occasion! coolest indian In "The World's End", Simon Pegg plays Gary King, the guy who was once the best guy in Newton Haven -- a minimum of he thought he was the coolest guy, yet he seems to have been a bit of a pain. Now approaching 40, Gary hasn't quite adult yet and spends nearly all of his period in AA meetings glorifying the nice days of the past when he and his mates once attempted the Golden Mile, a pint at 12 different pubs.

Real time tracking

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005