THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    With Critical Apps From coolest indian dhruv
    And it is precisely what it takes to acquire a girl with this town. All those years of doing nice things for women, writing items of dry out poetry, drinking the high-priced glass of Cabernet Sauvignon, allowing them to take control in the television were all for nothing. All this time I thought I was smart, but I wasn't smart enough to understand how to become a jackass. So, look out all you girls, I'm to you! coolest indian Visit now and find out the way you can make your internet copywriting far better. Many years later I saw J.D., who now passes the surprising moniker Jeremy Dison CPA. He looked different, happy, but less cool certainly. He suddenly had an approachability that in secondary school I never noticed. So I asked him about those awesome shirts. He laughed and discussed how his father, a graphic designer had a fancy computer before someone else, and how he used their printer to generate iron on graphics. He would have one item on the top of his wish list for every birthday; wholesale blank tops. His parents would buy him a hundred because blank shirts wholesale can be extremely cheap. With that pile of blank clothes he transformed himself into the coolest guy at school.
    [img]http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/s/k/y/skymax123-2096135.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.
    For more information book Live Internet TV Website: indian coolest Having extraordinary state is a trump card when you are out there meeting girls since it will affect your overall mood and following that on your performance. Regardless if you have state yet, conversing to people and opening successful sets will progressively allow you to get into state. Now here is a great mind exercise to arrive in the zone and feel indestructible in social events when you are out getting women:

For weeks I was speaking with him, admiring him when he located school stoned laughing with everyone, hanging with the school's coolest kids. Then one day I asked him if I could smoke pot with him. He said sure. I attended his house and now we walked to the park, smoked a variety of pot and went back to deal with and gorged ourselves with junk food and video gaming. His mom served us the food along no clue i was high. I was finally cool and authority didn't even recognize I was high.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman