THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    No-Hassle Ideas With coolest indian For An Study
    Description Meta Data coolest indian BIG MAGIC, the channel that caters to the Hindi heartland of UP, MP & Bihar delivers the highest audience share with these regions thus taking over the leadership and having the No 1 channel amongst regional channels like Mahuaa TV, Dhamaal, Dabangg, Sahara Samay, Zee News UP etc within the Hindi Heartland. Now obviously this attitude and also this mindset is often a lot of baloneyr30;.thatr17;s not who I am whatsoever, and I can come to understand this (now) on the really deep level if I get quiet and let my chatterbox of your mind slow down for just two seconds. That cool attitude that produces us glamorize and glorify our drug use is 100 percent pure ego-driven madness. It is our mindr11;the voice that drives our non-stop thoughtsr11;that convinces us that it must be hip to make use of drugs that it's cool being as whacked beyond our gourd as is possible.
    [img]http://www.mapsofindia.com/images2/india-map.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.
    Bachchanji, at 70, remains to be in his elements. In his funky, loud costumes & garish looking green glasses, he plays the good guy she has played on the watch's screen till date. He predicts anchor Aman Verma about his unbeatable connection with riding the super duper motorbike Harley Davidson, regarding how he does not need tips from son Abhishekh on being cool! cool indian dhruv Lets be honest, there are several men out there that have matured never setting foot in a very barbershop. Now thats a tragedy, simply.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman