THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Ideas Towards Major Components Pertaining to coolest indian dhruv
    If you read direct marketing campaigns some individuals run offline, they give a fake name around the mailer next to the number to call in order that the marketing staff that make call know which advertisements are working just by receiving calls. Contrast that with all the internet advertising that internet network marketing business owners can do. With proper clickthrough tracking facilities online, it is possible as an example to determine what time, what day and where website the sales referral result from. This when coupled with a completely automated sales system will enable you to definitely ramp up your advertising campaign when you evaluate which sales copy works the very best to market your internet home based business. coolest indian It's kinda like having lunch with friends, getting involved on all the tasks you've missed out on. You laugh, you cry, however, if its through you kinda think that you're lectured for nearly couple of hours and you're simply really not sure why or everything you did wrong. It's all very confusing like they simply had so much to convey but couldn't quite narrow the focus enough. You remember what it turned out like awakening on Christmas or night before? How excited you had been to start presents? That's how I felt everyday whenever we waited for this guy. Every day at 5 o'clock 200 and ten bucks at hand. Did he call? Where is he? Is he even around today? Maybe he got busted? Maybe he's sick? The snow will stop him from coming. RING RING! Oh man YES!!! Yes for which, to have a fix for a couple of hours and after that sleep rid of it until another evening? Yup and I would have been a cool dude.
    [img]http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/s/k/y/skymax123-2096135.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.
    Have you ever felt like once you engaged yourself that you simply didn't how to explain it, but you were so immensely focused without even trying? That is what we called "being in state". You are almost unconscious, just like you no more feel you might be there within your immediate surrounding simply focus on the task at hand. You no more think, simply do. coolest indian * Good web design in general

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman