THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Ideas Easily into Core Components Pertaining to coolest indian dhruv
    Okay, maybe Clint Eastwood in the Western making you imagine stubble - and hes near to being the coolest guy in the world. Well, surprise, surprise, even Clint took time out to get a haircut and shave in High Plains Drifter, when he patronized a barbershop in an old Western town. coolest indian The situation as a whole, though, introduces the question: Why are we all inside process of ridding ourselves completely of analouge signals, when they are a handy backup in situations similar to this? What contributed to the Ben Franklin coolness factor was the insinuation by my young secondary school, history teacher, that Franklin fathered a bunch of illegitimate children. "Yes kiddies, Franklin was performing a lot more than diplomacy with those sexy, over dressed French women throughout the Revolutionary War," he insinuated. Paid and laid. How cool was that, to your pimply faced adolescent, with exploding hormones? It turns out there is absolutely no proof he fathered any illegitimate children while in France. Letters reveal that Ben Franklin was probably a maximum of an amazingly successful flirt who exchanged letters and friendship by incorporating prominent young, attractive women, of his time.
    [img]http://www.namasthetelangaana.com/Photos/Sports/IndaiVsSriLankaCBS2012/1.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.
    Taylor Momsen Sunglasses cool indian dhruv If there is a single fashion which never fades away from mode, it is a minor dress! Had the experience, there to stay as well as gonna continue being there for one very long time in the future. Whatever the celebration -might be considered a get together, a marriage, a party or even when it is per night organization, mini outfits will usually requirements but make it a point youre prepared to sport these individuals! This apparel isn't ideal many people category, in fact. Given that they can bring you numerous related to compliments, they could also help you to a giggling stock one of the people. Nevertheless, on the larger scale your mini will unquestionably frequently enable you to get compliments only if put on properly!

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman