THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    shutdown grab
    Today, folks can read your papers through 100 years previously or even even more back in a number of mobile and e-reader formats. http://www.ditgnoida.edu.in/FCKeditor/guccibags.html Mike Webster, a household law law firm in Fl, complained to the House Experienced persons Affairs Board of widespread abuse associated with VA claims for sleep apnea. Since then, Webster has heard from staff on the veterans affairs management subcommittee that a “team” desires into his or her allegations.
    Email: Georg.Szalai@thr.net gucci bags outlet In its next cycle, Roku is working with about two dozen OEM’s (unique equipment designers) that will allow wise TVs to use Roku, especially the Loading Stick, a device the size of any USB plug which is introduced into the Tv set. Some models will come bundled with the Adhere. The company says that there will be Three.5 thousand devices qualified to work withRoku offered by the end of this season.
    About 2,Five hundred homes and businesses within northeast El Paso County have also been cleared out, according to The Denver colorado Post . http://judykeim.com/ Inquired what your woman thinks about this year's Achieved Gala, whose theme had been "Punk: From Turmoil to Premium," Paltrow says: "Do you want me to be honest? This sucked.Inch
    Steve McFarland regarding NPR http://judykeim.com/ Point Bay inked the pact using Jonathan Sothcott’s Richwater Motion pictures with the offer signed by Sothcott for Richwater and Anchor Bay’ersus acquisition movie director Rod Jones.
    Monga: I am initial looking at marketing and advertising our unreleased movies from the recently or so. In terms of production, we're now improving the scale because our administrators are getting inside their second movies. I am going to decrease on the volume of films so will do a couple of films for now. But you'll find new suppliers who have signed up with us and they will also discover new projects underneath my guidance. gucci bags outlet Amedia may also broadcast the most recent premium content material from CBS'utes Showtime strand, including new episode Ray Donovan and also the new months of The Borgias and House of Lies .
    "Sometimes, it means sitting down using managers and also saying we are going to spend less on the guarantee plus more on advertising and marketing because that maybe what you need,' the girl said. gucci bags outlet One area involving weakness inside Thursday's income report has been the company'utes "international and other" business, which documented a 3.2 percent revenue decline and increased adjusted running cash flow reduction. The business contains AMC/Sundance Channel Worldwide, indie video distributor IFC Movies, the company'utes technical services operations, creating online articles distribution initiatives and Voom HD.

whLheYmmoijduej09865klopnpzowmeh

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005