THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    pip attack
    Through a tiny social media private eye work, it appears congratulations come in order for Rodney Atkins as well as Shooter Jennings on his or her new relationship milestones.While not officially verified, it appears that Rodney features popped the issue to fellow country vocalist Rose Falcon. Other artist Krystal Keith (as well as Rose's label mate) sent them your ex best wishes about Twitter on June A few. tory burch shoes outlet Gerard Depardieu, who obtained a Russian citizenship along with a residency in Mordovia’s capital Saransk earlier this year, will probably star by 50 percent films placed in the North Caucasus republic involving Chechnya. our editor recommendsGerard Depardieu Registers Post degree residency in RussiaGerard Depardieu Jams Pussy Riot, Opposition inside Russian Television set Interview
    As armed service troops resolved into a property lent for them for holding patrols, Arnuflo Serna, the city's security overseer, said Medellin had been showing the two residents as well as gang users that there was a state protection presence. cheap gucci I must ask due to the fact we continue to see information that the rich are indeed receiving richer. The typical net worth of homes in the second 7 percent of the prosperity distribution string increased Twenty eight percent during the first two many years of the nation’s economic recovery. Yet households within the lower 95 percent noticed a Four percent drop in their own wealth, according to a Pew Analysis Center evaluation of data from the Census Office.
    Agent A couple of: There’s a great deal of opportunity presently there. They’re planning to keep placing your order a lot of comedies since they have this kind of window exactly where Modern Family is on for the next three or four a number of they know they better kick off and begin a comedy obstruct around the idea. It would be like if NBC had done The Cosby Display and never did Cheers, Family Ties, Upset About You, Seinfeld and also Friends. Ces did it all around Everybody Loves Raymond . All of that stuff, 2 . 5 Men, Large Bang , is caused by Raymond . You got to produce other shows. The Learning the alphabet people are the actual nicest website visitors to deal with. They’re upfront and they’re great. You’d go for a hit visible on CBS, however you kind of desire those Xyz people to acquire. tory burch outlet sale It could be a nation song: Region artist Whitney Duncan didn’to get the $1 million Survivor reward, but your woman scored an enchanting relationship via her knowledge on the Cbs television studios reality display.
    Because the Hollywood Media reporter noted in the recent Leno deal with story, Stephen Colbert'azines year-to-date average amid adults 18-49 was leading Leno, falling shy of just lead-in and perennial victor The Daily Present With Jon Stewart inside the ratings. All in all, Colbert Report averaged One particular.11 zillion adults 18-49 for your first three months of The year 2013, topping Leno (A single.04 trillion) by 67,000 audiences. Those rankings come courtesy of Nielsen's most up-to-date returns for original journeys. Including encores, Tonite maintains a direct, 1.018 million over Colbert's 979,000. tory burch outlet sale Today, Jason provides his handle the situation. “I believe when it comes to Hank, one and only thing that you can foresee about Hank is that he’s unpredictable,” Jerrika tells HitFix. “I’m nonetheless a huge fan. He’s one of my idols, one of the fellas that I grew up listening to. I’m a tremendous fan along with, you know, it had been a little unusual, but it’s Hank Jr .., what are a person going to say?”
    THR: Whenever you cut your head of hair short along with let it go dim, some people asked yourself if that was obviously a way of building a distinction between the past and present. gucci bags sale Knowing from the cheers, it certainly did.
    PHOTOS: 12 Biggest Book-to-Big Monitor Adaptations with the Last 25 Years ralph lauren polo shirts GONE GOSPELis one-hour songs competition docuseries that takes popular audio artists associated with yesteryear and also immerses them in a Gospel boot camp, giving them another chance to search hard and enhance their existence as they write their own personal inspiring anthem. In each occurrence, the castmembers will be mentored by gospel greats since they compete towards each other throughout challenges that can test them musically along with emotionally. After the journey, one particular winner will likely be crowned. Long gone Gospel is hosted by award-winning producer along with gospel artist Kirk Franklin. Franklin in addition serves as executive producer alongside Marilyn Gill ( Sunday Greatest, The Mo'Nique Demonstrate ).

yfLebYomoijduej09865wlopndzoqoes

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005