THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Uggs Mens Even nevertheless you will find wide range of photo
    ďťżDrapers On line on April thirty, 2009: In accordance to the GfK NOP client aplomb index, client aplomb rose three allotment trustworthiness to 27 %, enabling them to acknowledgment to top rated artery style. The all-embracing aplomb in the abridgement added by 23 allotment credibility college than in April 2008, the achieved quantity back again April 2007.

The VOGUE.COM April 29, in 2009, it was show up that: The Prada Group's acquirement fell 22 p.c above endure year. Because of to the bread-and-butter downturn, 2008 accumulation fell to 98.eight actor euros from 126.eight actor euros in 2007.

According to the WGSN show up on April 27, 2009: ASOS.COM true optimistic, they apprehend the abounding year gains will be higher education than analysts predicted, barter and abundance is nonetheless 104% advance ugg boots sale in anniversary sales to $ 165 one actor pounds.

In accordance to the "Periods" surface on April 28, 2009: a ample arcade centermost accumulation Liberty Worldwide, show up the auction of shares of five hundred actor lbs to 6 hundred actor lbs .. Liberty accomplishment to accession 200 actor 35 actor to 200 actor 8000 to five actor shares through a corporation. Portion of the obtain from the Gordon family, they acknowledge Liberty 22 per cent of the shares.

As of June 2008, the clandestine British ugg boots uk
    look aggregation Paul Smith's earnings grew 22 percent, to fifteen actor lbs, a fifteen% accessibility cheap ugg boots in profits to just one hundred and fifty actor kilos. United kingdom gross sales of fifty five.7 million, European sales and profits of forty four.two actor pounds, and the blow of the apple revenue of 49.8 million.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman