THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    burberry outlet
    When i m in bed i keep pillow close to my vagina in between legs. It becomes wet soon. Is this act normal? Do any girls do this? My mom is telling not to keep pillow like this. But I cant change this habit
    try crossing your legs when you sit, when your at a diner, put the cloth napkin on your lap. and for the movies, grab a popcorn and hold it in your lap. worried about the smell? spray some perfume around your clothes. beach, pack a spare towel if its a trip, and if your laying on the towel, put the extra one over the part of your stomach below the bellybutton and beyond. and wear your jeans or shorts or whatever type of pant wear just a little bit lower, about a centimeter. That will allow you to wear a pad discreetly. hope it helps.
    ďťżkissing my boyfriend my vagina gets so wet that it soaks my jeans
    WOW! Your boyfirend should feel blessed. There is nothing more erotic than when a guy can cause his babe to go public and demonstrate her intense desire for him. Many men would die to have a fit, attractive and soooo sensual lady like you who got so honey stick creamy wet that her fragrant juices swelled up and spilled out soaking her pants so much that others could see her wet cunt throbing for a slow fucking. Some women nipples get really hard and even hurt because they get horney while kissing and other women blush beat red in the face because they get almost drunk with desire and in every case this is something that a BF should treasure in his lady. But if it is a problem and you shave you should stop now because this only promotes the flow of your pussy juices and if you have hair them it will get caught up in there and whiel the nectars may linger and invite many other men hormones to begin going NUTS around you you wil not show though your pants as much. Fact is I like to eat a bae like you and make her sqirt when she has her ejacting orgasm. You sound like a candidate for this. HE IS A VERY LUCKY GUY! IF it is a problem get a guy who will treasure you for it! And try going out in a short dress with no underpants on under the dress and dance and tease him all night long and I bet you will drip that sweet cream right down your leg. When i m in bed i keep pillow close to my vagina in between legs. It becomes wet soon. Is this act normal? Do any girls do this? My mom is telling not to keep pillow like this. But I cant change this behaviour.

<strong>burberry outlet store </strong> ďťżLone Pine California Hot Spring Trails
    An extremely isolated series of hot springs in a low desert environment. Despite their isolation, the springs are visited heavily and groups of people stay for extended periods. Several concrete tubs have been constructed at the three sets of springs. The two lower springs are visited frequently during nonsummer months, with many people staying days, weeks, and even months at a time. The springs are well maintained by these volunteers, and you get a real sense of cooperation and decency among those who so painstakingly care for the area. The camp has the convenience of a developed campground but maintains a sense of isolation. If you want seclusion, your best bet is to come during the week and make the extra 5mile trip to the upper springs. Be forewarned that many visitors to Saline Valley Hot Springs prefer to go without clothes. Many of these people go nude in the pools and just about everywhere else, too. These hot springs are natural, but there have been substantial improvements.
    An extremely isolated series of hot springs in a low desert environment. Despite their isolation, the springs are visited heavily and groups of people stay for extended periods. Several concrete tubs have been constructed at the three sets of springs. The two lower springs are visited frequently during nonsummer months, with many people staying days, weeks, and even months at a time. The springs are well maintained by these volunteers, and you get a real sense of cooperation and decency among those who so painstakingly care for the area. The camp has the convenience of a developed campground but maintains a sense of isolation. If you want seclusion, your best bet is to come during the week and make the extra 5mile trip to the upper springs. Be forewarned that many visitors to Saline Valley Hot Springs prefer to go without clothes. Many of these people go nude in the pools and just about everywhere else, too. These hot springs are natural, but there have been substantial improvements.

<strong>burberry outlet sale </strong> ďťżLisa Vanderpump Weighs In on What Faye Resnick
    Lisa Vanderpump is one of the many to have found Faye Resnick's comments on Monday's episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills completely out of line and despicable. During an out of place confrontation with Brandi in the middle of Lisa's party, Faye slammed Brandi, telling her she's not classy and no amount of borrowed Chanel bags will change that. At the time, Brandi laughed off the stupid comments but now, her close friend Lisa has a few things to say.
    "Yolanda and Brandi confronted Marisa on what went down at Adrienne's party. I was intent on staying as far away from that conversation as possible but Faye, of course, comes and inserts herself in the middle of it," Lisa writes in her Bravo blog. "I would hazard a guess she was looking for trouble." Faye, typically, is always looking for trouble and the only time fans even see her on the show is when she is attacking another one of the show's cast members which is probably why she makes it a point to do so.
    "It worries me that she perceives the definition of a lady can be defined by a handbag," Lisa states. "There are many women I would have interest in hearing their opinion of what makes a lady Resnick is not one of them. Her reputation precedes her." That reputation includes her having posed for Playboy after the death of her close friend Nicole Brown Simpson. Faye was thrust into the spotlight at that point and made sure to make the most of it. So, it's no surprise that she's also trying to make the most of her friend Kyle Richards being a cast member on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

<strong>michael kors outlet </strong> ďťżYour Paddling Photos
    Pro kayaker Fred Norquist drops into a gorge in the middle fork of the Nooksack River in Washington on June 10, 2011. I decided to set up for my shot on a singlelane bridge that overlooks the gorge from about a hundred feet up or so on a washedout dirt road. Leaning out over the railing on the tiny steel truss bridge gave me quite a bit of vertigo as I followed Fred and two of his fellow pro friends, Sam Freihofer and Evan Garcia, down the gorge until they were out of sight.(This photo and caption were submitted to My Shot.)Dan McCain and Ben Sigler make the first successful raft descent of Skate Park Ramp at Summit Creek Falls in southwest Washington State. The falls is a 65foot, nearvertical slide ending in a ramp that sent them flying for 20 or 30 feet across the pool at the bottom. I have been photographing Dan and Ben for a year now as they continue to redefine the boundries of whitewater rafting. This was their sixth first raft descent to date.(This photo and caption were submitted to My Shot.)Growing up in southeast Alaska, I've had numerous opportunities for exploration and adventure. This was one particular occasion, early August of 2010, where much excitement was to be had. This is a shot of a friend from France and a local from Alaska kayaking in front of the calving ice face that constitutes the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau, Alaska. About an hour after this photo was taken a certain photographer needed rescuing after ending up on the wet side of the kayakthank God for dry bags.(This photo and caption were submitted to My Shot.)Boating in the Grand Canyon, 2007. Every time we rounded a bend I felt like I had to reach for my camera to document the ridiculous beauty of it all. Eventually I realized I couldn't capture eveything with my lens, but I couldn't resist this particular shot. I can see this moment so clearly in my mind. I'm lucky to know what it feels like to take an evening float down the Grand. Lucky indeed.

<strong>michael kors handbags </strong> ďťżBest Airport Lounges for Business Travelers
    Luckily, for many of us, the solution to such woes can be found in airport loungesespecially ones (like those on our list) that cater specifically to traveling executives' business needs.
    Photo Dominik Mentzos
    Nearly 5,000 square feet of space awaits visitors to this posh lounge (who gain access with a Finnair businessclass ticket or Finnair Plus membership). As well as the usual amenitiesbeer and wine on tap, a buffet and barstools set against the ceilinghigh windows giving you a view of the goingson on the tarmacthe lounge offers three cubiclestyle work spaces, each stocked with an iMac. Helsinki Airport's wireless is world class (some have clocked it at nearly 30Mbps), and each work desk sports a unique wireless charging system for your cell phone. Just pick up a ringshaped adapter from reception and connect it to your phone, then drop the device on the PowerKiss button found on your desk. Your phone will start charging immediately, no wires required.
    These lounges incorporate all kinds of amenities to help you stay productive en route, whether that means hightech work stations and conference rooms, a personal assistant to fax your documents, or a whiskey lounge for relaxing before your big presentation. And while some are only accessible with an upperclass plane ticket, others are "payin" lounges, open to anyone for an hourly rate. So whether you find yourself needing to tap out a few quick emails or manage an urgent corporate crisis, consider one of these spots as your personal satellite office.

http://fs86.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=240455
    http://equestriancenter.zaphoyd.net/sales/buy-dofollow-backlinks?page=49#comment-26565

http://games-team-forum.tk/member.php?action=profile&uid=704 [ Activation ] Result: SERVER ERROR (host games-team-forum.tk); GET-timeouts 4; used self-learning system data; chosen nickname "shiscogiaph"; profile edited; logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
    http://forum.aktywniepozdrowie.pl/user-78603.html [ Activation ] Result: used self-learning system data; chosen nickname "Neowncefe"; profile edited; logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman