THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    pocket calculator busy
    The Peabody Prizes attracted a varied mix of tv set personalities on the Waldorf-Astoria on Friday afternoon for that 72nd annual wedding ceremony honoring quality in tv set and radio. our manager recommendsLena Dunham, Louis CK and Lorne Michaels Earn Peabody AwardsRobin Roberts 'Much Better' After Wellbeing SetbackRobin Roberts on Her Most cancers Battle, the cheapest Moments and Why 'GMA' Is No. 1 best e cigs As part of his continuous effort to be able to lure home based business to the Lone Star Condition, next week the particular conservative Republican governor as well as former presidential candidate is taking his / her economic development road show to Nyc and Connecticut — two solidly Democratic states in whose politics would not be any further different than Texas'.
    For many new and also off-the-beaten-path places, check out one of these winning options. Waverly Resort vet John DeLucie and his crew took over the actual beloved Bill'ersus Gay 1990's space and possess created seafoods and chophouse place Bill's Foods & Drink (Fifty seven E. 54th Street.). The uncooked bar along with cocktails would be the main attractions, but as he proved with the Lion downtown, DeLucie understands what to do with perfect aged gound beef as well. By now spotted: Ryan Seacrest and Jimmy Fallon. best e cigarette Funds would take away the threat of your fine in opposition to Google and it would not amount to a legal recommendation of wrongdoing.
    A demonstration last week associated with “Watch Dogs” at Sony’s presentation at E3, the greatest annual accumulating of the gaming industry, confirmed Pearce hacking any gate wide open while generating through Chicago, il, eavesdropping on a man alerting 911 about Pearce’s profile as he departed a cafe, in addition to inciting a city-wide power outage when Pearce was confronted by law enforcement officers. best e cigarette E-mail: Georg.Szalai@thr.comTwitter: @georgszalai
    5. Juventus, 127 electric cigarettes When 3 TV station groups unveiled the newsmagazine Right This Minute in June 2011 like a lower cost alternative to traditional distributor’azines syndicated product or service, their expect was who's eventually would sell to non-affiliated programs in major market segments. our publisher recommendsTV Upfronts: 5 Takeaways coming from CW's PresentationTV Upfronts: USA Purchases Denis Leary's 'Sirens,' Jessica St. Clair, Lennon Parham Comedy in order to SeriesTV Upfronts: 7 Takeaways From the CBS PresentationTV Upfronts: Five Takeaways From the Xyz Presentation
    It'ersus a trial that may likely be of great interest to be able to comic book followers curious about how that renowned comic book rule contributors like Friedrich, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby controlled in the old days. In short, it will be one which explores the actual nuances of the particular "Marvel Method.In . best electronic cigarettes The Bossier Martial arts styles Council not too long ago received any South Martial arts Literary Vacationing Grant to bring in children’s author Richard Michelson for a a few day post degree residency in March. BAC will likely be partnering along with Bossier Parish schools and civic agencies to host a number of public blood pressure measurements, book signings and also lectures.
    During the 2013 CMA Music Event, longtime St. Jude supporter Darius Rucker located his dual fundraising occasions and had one more very successful calendar year. Between the Darius & Pals concert, kept June Several, and the celebrity golf match, held 06 4, Darius' efforts raised $95,260 to benefit Saint. Jude Children's Investigation Hospital.In the concert, supporters enjoyed performances from Darius and his band the Carolina Grey Boys, as well as Lenny Bryan, Radney Foster, Dustin Lynch, Justin Moore, John Cowan, Mike Bush along with Joel Crouse. Darius also joined David and Mike to reprise the newest Grass Rebirth tune "Callin' Baton Rouge." The full cast in addition got to perform on Hank Williams Junior.'s "Family Traditions," ahead of Darius closed the show together with his hit "Wagon Wheel."“I look forward to this particular event all through the year,” shared Darius. “I purchase to share the stage with some involving my favorite designers, friends and musical impacts. As much fun since it is, it’s almost all in the heart of increasing support pertaining to St. Jude, a company very dear to me. Getting to sing out with Jan Bush along with John Cowan through New Turf Revival, one of the bands that made me want to be a country artist, made the night even more remarkable for me.”Teeing off at the golf tournament the very next day were Nashville Predator J.P. Dumont, Dierks Bentley, Rascal Flatts' Jay DeMarcus and also Joe Put on Rooney, Colt Ford, JT Hodges, Girl Antebellum's Charles Kelley, Dustin Lynch, Justin Moore, David Toe nail, Joe Don Rooney, Chuck Draws, NASCAR Corridor of Famer Darrell Waltrip while others.Darius is currently traveling with his Accurate Believers Tour featuring company Jana Kramer and Rodney Atkins. cheap electronic cigarette Beckloff released a similar request into the well-being associated with Michael Jackson'azines three kids -- Prince, London and Baby blanket -- last year right after an incident by which Katherine Jackson had been out of connection with them for a few days. The Garcia family matriarch had been taken by a few of your ex children with a resort in Arizona, motivating an agreement that led to another guardian staying temporarily instated.

ocLdxYmmoijduej09865ylopnqpohmej
    http://berlinforums.artoflivingpa.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=221679
    http://elantra.su/forum/topic_614/1768
    http://rest0ran.ru/user/mancycabo/

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso