THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    yes so-so
    PHOTOS: 12 Biggest Book-to-Big Monitor Adaptations of the Last Twenty five years best electronic cigarettes "I have never grabbed any guys on the street,Inches Rock was adamant. "I have never found any males in a club, never. I have not picked up virtually any boys, besides to give them a experience."
    The Eli Young Band loved ones are expanding—not with brand new band members, however with the arrival involving babies.On New Year'ersus Eve, EYB bassist Jon Johnson and his better half Sarah gave birth to a baby young man, Hudson Lennon Jones, in close proximity to Fort Worth, Texas. The happy couple expected the little one to be given birth to closer to Holiday, but supposedly were able to possess a natural birth in spite of the delayed arrival. Each mother along with son are going to do well. electric cigarette “The President can choose 14 out of the Twenty one candidate names submitted,” the girl said in a statement as quoted through Antara news agency.
    This account first seemed in the May possibly 24 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. the editor recommendsTV Upfronts: A few Lessons From your 2012-13 TV SeasonTV Upfronts: Inside the $9 Billion Ad Scramble (Analysis)TV Upfronts: The actual 6 Most Important Ad Buyers You Need to KnowWhy Perform Cable Executives Still Need Broadcast Jobs? (Analysis)Television Upfronts: Two Best Agents' Brutally Sincere Assessment with the Networks10 TV Aircraft pilots Likely to Credit score Series PickupsTV Aviators: What the Network Orders Reveal About Current Hits and MissesTV Pilots 2013: The Complete Help guide to What Lives, Dies but still Has a Beat http://www.jasadmag.com/ElectronicCigarettes.asp The actual trio notable the celebration with a twitter update of appreciation: "Thank you to greatest fans around the globe!"
    Salt and recently ground black pepper e cigarette About Wednesday, past interns at these kinds of publications properties of Hearst failed in a bid pertaining to class qualifications in a suit over claimed exploitation of low-cost labor. Following determining that enough common function existed among some Several,000 fashion magazine interns, U.S. Area Judge Harold Baer adjourned a trial "sine die," which translates from Latina to Sophisticated as "99 Approaches the Judge Won't Produce the Day."
    CBS: Two.9, along 3 percentFox: 2.5, lower 22 percentNBC: Only two.4, along 4 percentABC: 2.2, down 12 percentUnivision: One.5, evenCW: 0.7, evenTelemundo: 2.5, upward 9 percent http://www.jasadmag.com/electric-cigarette.html Government does not have any such translucent single purpose, like earnings, but a number of motives, not all of which people are generally confident they are fully aware about. If you agree to be your motives of an particular government or govt agency depends on a complicated, often highly charged calculus of governmental policies, policy, press consumption, as well as internalized constitutional theory that you can not have even verbalized but realize in your gut. (The Fourth Modification, really, has been developed by tennis courts but is historically based in our joint sense of, " They can't are available in my house and also do that while i didn't do just about anything wrong .Inch)
    The price of essential oil rose previously mentioned $94 per barrel Thursday right after news of a big drop in U.S. acrylic supplies. best electronic cigarettes STORY:Gawker'utes Nick Denton Confesses He Travelled Too Far Using Lena Dunham

http://www.regionalredlist.com/redforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=64796
    http://www.antiad.ru/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=3
    http://emsgamers.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=1

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso