THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    burberry bags outlet
    For the most part, city officials tried to keep overtime costs down for the Oct. 31 celebration by reworking schedules and repositioning staff that would have been on duty elsewhere, officials said.
    The team covered the roughly $1 million production costs for the parade floats, confetti, video screens and the like while the city was responsible for public safety, cleanup, transit and other city functions.
    The price of victory: The numbers are in, and the taxpayer price tag for the Giants' recent World Series parade was about $225,000, according to Mayor Ed Lee's office.
    "You expect to be nude there," he said. "However, when it's in my neighborhood and I can't enjoy lunch because a guy is spreadeagle near me, it's a problem."
    and

<strong>burberry sale </strong> View Guide
    ďťżWashington North Carolina Water Trails
    Tranters Creek begins near Robersonville and flows south, forming first the Martin and Pitt County border and then the Beaufort and Pitt County border. Tranters Creek does not pass through any towns. It joins the Tar River, just east of Washington. This eTrail contains 1 section of Tranters Creek from US 264 bridge to Clarks Neck Road (Beaufort Co. 1403) access near Washington.
    Tranters Creek is one of my favorite kayaking destinations in the area for a quick trip. Easily accessible, we put it at the wildlife ramp just west of Washington. While the trip upriver has you going by many houses, simply heading downriver will send you into some lovely nature areas that are much quieter and great for an afternoon kayak fish outing. A favorite spot is to go to the mouth where Tranters Creek hooks up with the TarPamlico River and paddle across the view the osprey nest on the opposite bank. In the spring and fall you can often see baby osprey. Where the creek and river meet are a couple of small islands, one which has a great little sand area to pull up and have an afternoon picnic on. Highly recommended

<strong>louis vuitton purses </strong> Place the cool popcorn in a large bowl. Use a ladle to drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn, stirring with a wooden spoon as you go. Keep adding chocolate until the popcorn is evenly coated. Pour the chocolatecoated popcorn onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and allow it to cool. When it is cool, place it in decorative bags to give as gifts.
    Be careful when you work with the caramel. It is very hot and can burn! As always, when working with caramel, have a bowl of icecold water next to you in case you get caramel on your hands.
    To make the caramel: Place the sugar, corn syrup, and water in a 2quart heavybottomed saucepan over mediumhigh heat and cook until light golden brown. We use a large pan so that there will be room to add the popcorn. Use a wooden spoon to stir the popcorn into the caramel until it is evenly coated. Pour the caramelized popcorn onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and allow it to cool. When cool, use your hands to break up any clumps.
    ďťżChocolate Caramel Popcorn Recipe

<strong>burberry outlet sale </strong> I am SOOOO bored.
    You also may benefit from finding a good NeuroOphthalmologist. There have been posts by others with the name of an Association that the good ones are members of. My brain can't remember but maybe others will see this post and add this information.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Until just recently I could barely function without major headache. I cannot go on the computer more than a few mins at a time without getting dizzy or this weird feeling in my head. The tv does the same thing.
    You are caught in a frustrating Catch 22. You need help but your symptoms hamper your ability to reach out for help. My heart goes out to you.
    Welcome to the NeuroTalk Communities!

<strong>louis vuitton belts </strong> Movement, or apnea monitors check baby's breathing. An alarm goes off if baby does not inhale for an extended period usually twenty seconds. Often cited as a preventative measure against SIDS, these monitors do not necessarily prevent SIDS, but they do provide peace of mind. If all is quiet, you know baby's OK.
    This is a wonderful invention, whether you are breast or bottlefeeding. Even dad can use it! The nursing pillow elevates baby to the correct feeding position, thereby eliminating back and neck ache and preventing sore nipples.
    A good baby health book will help you to relax and determine the best course of action put baby back to bed, or rush her off to the emergency room.
    Having a sound monitor in your nursery room enables you to move around the home while still being able to monitor baby wherever he is. No need to worry that you won't hear him when he wakes.
    Baby pouches are also a wonderful help if you have a colicky baby. The warmth of your body against her little tummy is very soothing and calming.

http://orphanedelectronics.com/forms/index.php?topic=127505.msg207914#msg207914
    http://www.sasahata.tokyo.jp/node/41502

http://www.ledtalk.nl/LED-forum-members/34191-TekPemzooge [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "TekPemzooge"; profile edited; logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
    http://www.godsbusinessway.com/index.php?action=profile;u=101865 [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "Doustiste"; profile edited; logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman