THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Wholesome residing for a content potential
    The Capital Times reported Friday that resveratrol, a part of burgandy or merlot wine, can shrink tumors and kill malignant cancer cells without harming healthy cells in 5 types of cancer. The cancers resveratrol has been confirmed effective for treating in mice include skin melanoma, breast cancer, neuroblastoma, ocular melanoma and retinal blastoma. buy resveratrol What all of this means is always that instead of drinking plenty of red wine everyday, take a multi-vitamin supplement which has resveratrol. This is especially true for men over fifty. However, you don't need to wait until you are over fifty to start going for a supplement which contains over seventy different minerals and vitamins.

Preventing Type 2 diabetes So exactly what is the catch? Well there's no long-term human data to guide this. I have corresponded with folks who have taken resveratrol since 2001 without ill effect, but this can be hardly proof against uncomfortable side effects. One study actually found that it could stimulate the increase of human breast cancers cells, possibly because it features a similar structure to estrogen. resveratrol benefits Scientists while looking out the resveratrol antioxidants have started to the final outcome it has got the chemical structure of polyphenol that constitutes substantial volume of plant compounds. Subsequently the scientists have further classified the item as proanthocyanidins and flayonoids. All these are potential antioxidants. In addition, resveratrol can also be classed as phytoestrogen that minimizes the effects of estrogen in body anatomy and in addition blocks a number of the others. where to get resveratrol

resveratrol benefitsResveratrol took over as first-ever supplement known to activate a longevity gene. Itr17;s possible that if a person regularly takes supplemental resveratrol, are going to more prone to withstand a stroke or another damage to the brain. To obtain the amount of resveratrol within one serving of the outstanding supplement, you'll have to consume over 46 servings of red.

<a href="http://ctta.net/health/">resveratrol supplements</a>

<a href="http://findaremedy.co.uk/health/?tag=resveratrol">buy resveratrol</a>

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman