THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Wholesome dwelling for a content future
    Anti-Ageing Affects resveratrol benefits As it happens, your grandmother might have been right. A glass of wine, daily, could keep you healthy. Medical evidence shows that it's good for your heart now it's been shown to be beneficial to your waistline.

Omega 3 Fatty Acid- Secret Ingredient resveratrol benefits Sinclair, however, has enough confidence as part of his conclusions to put their own health where his mouth is. He may be taking resveratrol-albeit at a lower dose than he gave the mice-for 36 months, and he's put his wife and his parents about the supplement too. Results of experiments that have also been performed, and not yet published, he claims, can provide an airtight outcomes of resveratrol and SIRT1 and silence critics. Meanwhile, a business he founded called Sirtis has already begun a clinical trial investigating the result of resveratrol on humans with diabetes. resveratrol benefits2. Cancer, fight mutations role

Enough ascorbic acid can be found in proflavanol. An antioxidant termed as resveratrol come in grapes, that are proven to promote anti-aging effects and promote a proper heart. You will quickly realize two different Usana vitamin supplements with the product: proflavanol and proflavanol 90. The proflavanol is a many more effective, it triples the number of antioxidant outcomes of proflavanol.

<a href="http://findaremedy.co.uk/health/">resveratrol supplements</a>

<a href="http://findaremedy.co.uk/health/?tag=resveratrol">resveratrol supplements</a>

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman