THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Healthful dwelling for a satisfied long term
    best red wine for resveratrol Sources:

best resveratrolResveratrol is a polyphenol found in high concentration in red grapes, dark wine, peanuts, and pines. Resveratrol is believed to be precisely why French people can consume vast amounts of fat in their diet and remain relatively unaffected with the diseases normally of a higher fat diet. Resveratrol is a broad-spectrum agent that stops cancer in many diverse ways, from blocking estrogen and androgens to modulating genes. Resveratrol has become for sale in supplement form, so you can experience most of its health advantages-without the medial side connection between increased consumption of alcohol. Unlike normal cells, cancer cells proliferate rapidly and lose the ability to reply to cell death signals by undergoing apoptosis. Resveratrol has been found to inhibit proliferation and induce apoptosis in a lot of cancer cell lines. When added to cells cultured beyond your body, resveratrol has been seen as to inhibit the proliferation of an selection of human cancer cell lines, including those from breast, prostate, stomach, colon, pancreatic and thyroid cancers. The strongest evidence of anti-cancer action of resveratrol exists for that tumors it may come into direct connection with, for example skin and gastrointestinal tract tumors. best red wine for resveratrol Resveratrol protects the center and arteries.

Paul Rodgers focuses on marketing natutal health and beauty products

<a href="http://findaremedy.co.uk/health/?tag=resveratrol">best red wine for resveratrol</a>

<a href="http://findaremedy.co.uk/health/?tag=life-span">best resveratrol</a>

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman