THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    chanel outlet
    Even though Lorenzana filed a lawsuit against Citigroup Inc accusing the bank of firing her for being too goodlooking in the New York State Supreme Court in Manhattan way back in Nov 2009, the case has generated renewed interest after Village Voice published an article about her.
    In Aug 2009, the bank fired the single mother citing 'inappropriate' attire and a failure to meet new account quotas..
    ďťżCitibank fired me over my good looks

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberryoutletsale.html </strong> The look, favoured by celebrities such as Victoria Beckham and Kim Kardashian, suggests the woman is holding their bag like a "badge of honour". "You feel as if you've got a sense of superiority," she said.
    ďťżWhat the way you hold a bag says about you
    Body language expert Patti Wood analysed how women carry their handbags. She suggests that there are a few distinctive styles which can reveal volumes about your character.

<strong>burberry sale </strong> In the end, one of your best deals is the $130 Hoover WindTunnel TSeries Rewind UH70120. It's a bagless upright that offers impressive cleaning and superb pethair pickup.
    Testers recently evaluated more than 100 vacuums, including uprights and canisters, bagged and bagless. To size up performance, testers go to great lengths. First, they measure exactly 5 grams of pet hair and spread it over a piece of carpet. Then they use a weighted roller.
    Next, testers weigh the vacuum and then vacuum for 14 strokes. The vacuum gets weighed again, so that testers know exactly how much hair it picked up. Testers also check the carpet for any hair left behind. And testers measure how much hair gets stuck to the brush. Constantly having to manually clean out your brushes isn't much fun.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberryshirt.html </strong> My test car lacked memory for the driver's settings, but was otherwise wellequipped. Standard safety features include backup video, ultrasonic rear parking assist, blindspot and crosstraffic alerts, curtain and seatmounted air bags for front and rear passengers and frontseat knee air bags.
    I tested a wellequipped model with the manual gearbox, a navigation system and Bluetooth (a $790 option), heated seats and steering wheel, leather upholstery and more. It stickered at just under $34,000, plus taxes, transport and pdi.
    The Verano's voicerecognition system is excellent. It batted nearly 1.000 with names and addresses, including getting the numberladen address "361 17th St. Northwest, Atlanta, Ga." right on the first try. The touch screen is easy to use, thanks to large icons and the ability to customize the home screen so the features you use most are on the first page.

<strong>burberry purses </strong> And while most of these women are selftaught, Arielle Varghese and Benita Alfred Jones are two women who have some training in the field
    The fact that the goods are custom made and taste wholesome is perhaps what attracts customers they say, although some of their listed goodies are available at bakeries. unlike most bakeries, we use good quality ingredients, says Prabha Joshua, who is perhaps a pioneer in the baking field as she started in the 1980s. Although her list of goodies may not be as long as the new list of bakers in town, Prabha is content as she has a loyal clientele. Tuned into the culinary world the customers know their cheesecakes from their pies. once, we suggested cakes to clients, customers now know what they want, says Benita.
    Arielle prefers using locally available ingredients and seasonal fruits in her treats. is less of a hassle and as for using seasonal fruits, it is more nutritious and also tastier when compared to canned fruits, she says. Benita is also a health enthusiast and is working on a line of sugarfree treats for diabetic patients.

http://www.sarahgeronimo.ph/bulletin2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15396
    http://arved.priv.at/weblog/archives/2012/07/linux-sound-and.html#comments

http://aspect-cp.com.ua/images/guest/index.php?showforum=52 [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "mestbiatuemia"; logged in; success - posted to first encountered partition "Ńňđŕíčöŕ 52";
    http://www.thisisarcade.com/comments/1660/Snowboarder_XS/ [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "ascesuctile"; logged in; success; BB-code not working;

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman