THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    burberry bags
    I can't believe I'm telling this story because all I could think of at that moment was how relieved I was that no one had witnessed this debacle. I shook the phone and water sprayed out. My panic increased after a minute or so, as the background on the phone's face went blank. It's kind of ironic that the background normally on my phone has been bubbles of water. But now it was just lit up no background, no icons, no nothing.
    A bag of rice saved my iPhone a few days ago. I am often klutzy, sometimes dumb and occasionally very unlucky. On Sunday I hit the trifecta, managing to be all three at once. There's a happy ending to this story and this may be the most useful piece of advice you ever get from this site, so read on. You might wonder what all this has to do with cooking. Well, the story centers on food, or at least an ingredient, and my tech rescue occurred in the kitchen. Plus, if you know anyone who reads online media and doesn't consider their cell phone at least as important as any kitchen tool they own, let me know.
    At one point I heard the phone ring. I didn't take it out of the bag, fearing that to wake the phone from its induced coma too soon would be fatal. I was fearful in any event, because the advice was to turn off the phone before burying it, but my phone wouldn't turn off. I couldn't get the SIM card out either.
    So I quickly did what any selfrespecting technology idiot/addict would do. I ran to my computer and googled "wet iPhone," "how to fix iPhone dropped in water" and several other word combinations that elevated my predicament from a humiliation to a research project. Within five minutes I had YouTube videos and tech posts, all with the same theme: bury the iPhone in rice.
    The rice burying advice time varied between five hours and three days. I opted for 12 hours, realizing that I wouldn't be able to stand the suspense overnight. I kept the iPhone by my side, cosseted in its rice bag, as if I was on a bedside vigil. I went back to work in my kitchen, glancing over at the bag every once in a while. To say I was anxious is a considerable understatement. Did I mention that I am cheap? The thought of buying a new phone gave me visions of dollars, flying off my budget and dropping into an abyss from which I would never recover them.

<strong>burberry outlet cheap </strong> Third, DO be confident. I know, I know, that is terribly clich, but clichs are clichs for a reason; they are true! It doesn't matter if you are wearing millions of dollars' worth of diamonds. If you don't feel good about yourself in it, don't wear it. There is nothing more unattractive than the tug and pull. You know, that "oh so subtle move" where you tug the bottom of your dress down and pull the top of your dress up when he looks away. I'm going to let you in on a secret. it is not subtle at all. I've done it. Trust me; there is not enough stretching in the world to make that kind of outfit comfortable. Wear what makes you smile and feel good about you.
    ďťżGetting Dressed For A First Date
    Last, DONT pile on the makeup. As much as I love makeup, nothing will turn a man off faster than a face full of crap. So while that smoky eye and blood red lip looks fierce on the cover of Vogue, this is not the time to try it out. For a first date, you want to look as natural as possible. So cover up the blemishes, but leave the rest of your face clean. The same rule applies to hair, on the off chance that he decides to touch it, it is probably best that his hand doesn't come out covered in the shine serum you piled on at the last second. Men never notice things like shiny hair anyway. Leave it be.
    Second, DONT go over the top. I know for some of you that is difficult. As an over the top person; I get it. But being over the top on a first date is really only distracting. On a first date you want a person to get to know you, and that is difficult if all he can think about is your breasts hanging out of your top and your spray tan that reminds him of Snookie from the Jersey Shore. Less is more in this case, so tone down the extensions, and the bright colors. You will thank me later Wink.
    First of all, DO find out where you are going. There is nothing worse than being over or under dressed. Fashion should always meet function. If you are going to a nice restaurant, I suggest a nicely tailored dress, paired with average height heels, and a simple cardigan. This look is sexy but still sweet. It will give a nice preview of your figure without distracting him from getting to know you; and let's face it, if you walk in looking like sex, getting to know you will be the last thing on his mind. For dinner and a movie, I suggest a nice pair of jeans, and a lacy camisole layered with a cardigan. Ballet flats complete the look, which is simple, yet charming. This outfit is also great for a walk in the park or a coffee date.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberryoutletsale.html </strong> Wow seems like a lot of expense to promote a dead person's 80s style of wedding dress.
    It was crafted by British dressmakers Elizabeth and David Emanuel and was fitted to Diana's exact specifications.
    "We hired two security guards to work in 12hour shifts," referred to Diana using the code name "Deborah," and they held secret fittings and even two dress rehearsals inside the cathedral," David Emanuel told "The Today Show."
    ďťżPrincess Diana's Wedding Dress Arrives In Edmonton For Exhibit
    In the months leading up to Princess Diana's wedding to Prince Charles, the dress was shrouded in secrecy, reports the Journal.

<strong>www.visaide.com\cheapburberryoutlet.asp </strong> Procrastination is a dream stealer. It's insidious and has the potential to snuff out our vitality and diminish how we feel about ourselves. According to the American Heritage Dictionary, to procrastinate means "to put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness". Ouch, that sounds harsh, doesn't it! But when we procrastinate, we start to lose our focus, drain our energy and ultimately cause our selfesteem to plummet. Just imagine what happens when you fill a sink with water but your plug has a loose seal. You come back 5 minutes later to find an empty sink. That's exactly what happens to us when we procrastinate our energy and focus simply drain away from us.
    Carolyn B. Ellis is the Founder of Thrive After Divorce, Inc. A Harvard University graduate, Carolyn is a Certified Master Integrative Coach Teleclass Leader and the first Canadian to be certified as a Spiritual Divorce Coach. She has also served as a Staff Coach at the Institute for Integrative Coaching at John F. Her book, The 7 Pitfalls of Single Parenting: What to Avoid to Help Your Children Thrive after Divorce will be published in 2007. She is a member of Collaborative Practice Toronto. Her three amazing school age children and bouncy labradoodle dog are her daily sources of inspiration and joy.
    Here are some useful strategies to tame your own procrastination beast. So if you're serious, get started now don't procrastinate!
    We procrastinate about obvious things preparing our tax returns, cleaning up cluttered areas, scheduling car maintenance, going to the gym or making amends to people. However, we also procrastinate in more subtle forms. How about going to bed when our bodies need sleep? Or taking quiet time to refuel yourself or assess your priorities? Taken the time to plan healthy meals lately? How often do we put off acknowledging ourselves or others or spending quality time with our children and loved ones?
    1. Identify Your Procrastination Hot Spots Take a moment to identify where in your life you're procrastinating look at your health, your family, your finances, your home environment, your relationships. What are the first three things that come to mind? We'll call these your procrastination hot spots. There will be many, but let's just start with those.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberryoutletsale.html </strong> ďťżRecipes and Cooking
    8. Tarragon Egg Salad Make HardCooked Eggs (No. 5); chop. Mix with 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 chopped shallot, 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon, and salt and pepper. Serve on pumpernickel bread with sliced cucumbers.9. Tea Eggs Make HardCooked Eggs (No. 5); crack the shells but don't peel. Simmer in a saucepan with 1/2 cup soy sauce, 3 cups water, 4 star anise pods, 3 black tea bags and a strip of orange peel, 1 hour. Drain and peel.10. EggMushroom Salad Make HardCooked Eggs (No. 5); chop. Fry 2 cups sliced mushrooms and 1 cup chopped onion in 1/3 cup olive oil. Mix with the eggs, 3 tablespoons sour cream, chopped parsley, and salt and pepper. Serve on rye toast.
    1. Eggs with Soldiers Place 4 eggs in a saucepan of boiling water, then cook over low heat, 4 to 5 minutes; drain. Slice off the tops and season with salt and pepper. Serve with toast strips.2. MediumBoiled Eggs Place 4 eggs in a saucepan of boiling water, then cook over low heat, 7 to 8 minutes. Drain, peel and halve; top with herbed butter.3. Breaded Eggs Make MediumBoiled Eggs (No. 2); peel, then roll in flour, dip in beaten eggs and roll in panko. Shallowfry in vegetable oil, turning, until crisp.4. Scotch Eggs Make MediumBoiled Eggs (No. 2); peel. Pat bulk sausage around each egg to encase it. Roll in flour, dip in beaten eggs, then roll in panko. Shallowfry in vegetable oil, turning, until crisp.5. HardCooked Eggs Place 4 to 6 eggs in a large saucepan, cover with cold water by 1 inch and bring to a simmer. Cover, remove from the heat and set aside, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, then peel in a bowl of cold water.6. Pickled Eggs Make HardCooked Eggs (No. 5); peel and place in a large jar, then fill the jar with pickled beet juice. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 week.7. Classic Deviled Eggs Make HardCooked Eggs (No. 5). Halve lengthwise and scoop out the yolks. Mash with 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon mustard, and a pinch each of cayenne, salt and pepper. Scoop into the whites.

http://diorama.ecs.umass.edu/671AndroidForum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139766
    http://www.firewoodcenter.com/dboard/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=179709

http://l2lol.ru/user/icencopob/ [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "icencopob"; profile edited; logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
    http://sanuzlu.ru/user/Zicupdada/ [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "Zicupdada"; profile edited; logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman