THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    burberry bags
    ďťżCocker Spaniel recovering after he was found in garbage bag at side of New Jersey road
    I am so happy that Sammy is doing well. I follow the several organizations caring for him on Facebook etc. and I was just absolutely heartbroken for this dog when they released his story. I am glad they figured out those who turned him in were actually his abusers, and that he is making such a remarkable recovery. Anyone who is willing to open their home to Sammy should consider going to their local shelter to adopt a dog in his honor. There are plenty of dogs (and cats, rabbits, birds) in animal shelters looking for homes.
    In many communities the no kill shelters take the "adoptable" dogs from the county and city shelters, often leaving behind the older or less healthy dogs. I'm not judging. The more dogs they move, the more they can save, so they have to make the tough choices about which ones will be adopted, freeing up space to rescue additional dogs. But that's where foster parent networks come in. Google foster pets or foster dogs in your area. Many communities have an active foster network and these dogs are truly the ones who aren't likely to be adopted by normal means. That's why I have adopted four!
    For all of ridiculously absurd and/or sad stories the DM writes about, it is the ones like this that make up for all of that. I would LOVE to save a dog like this. The feeling of knowing that you are making an animal like this feel good and loved after such abuse would be the best feeling in the world. Pak31, USA, 20/3/201

<strong>burberry sale </strong> All quilts need special care to preserve their beauty. Old quilts may look more fragile but new ones can also be damaged by improper storage, use, cleaning, and display. You will lengthen the life of your quilt by following these preservation guidelines.
    Never store quilts in plastic bags, cardboard boxes or blanket chests. Avoid eating or smoking around the quilt and keep pets away. Preventing damage is the best way to preserve your quilt.
    ďťżWhat is the best way to store blankets and quilts
    Both sunlight and artificial light will cause fading. Always keep light levels low. Keep the quilt a safe distance from any bulb so the heat will not damage the fibers. ALL LIGHT DAMAGE IS IRREVERSIBLE. The best way to display (or store) a quilt is on an unused bed. If hanging a quilt is preferred, display it for only six months at a time. When hanging a quilt, use a method that will distribute the weight over the entire width of the quilt. Sew a four inch wide tube or sleeve of fabric along the top edge on the back of the quilt and stitch through all layers of the quilt every inch or so. NEVER USE NAILS, PINS, OR STAPLES TO HANG A QUILT.
    Store your quilt in an individual acidfree box or wrap it in acidfree tissue. A piece of prewashed muslin or large pillowcase can also be used. Be sure to wash the fabric wrapper or replace the tissue paper once a year. At this time you should refold the quilt along different fold lines to reduce stress on the fibers.

<strong>burberry sale </strong> ďťżChristian teen performs anti
    propagate your hate, because I have a higher standard on who you date. I not here to rally against that which the government legislates, I simply don support a mind that is reprobate. Homosexuality is not innate. It is not a genetic trait. It cannot replicate the love between a man and a woman which God did indeed create. Legislate? Reprobate? Wait a minute this hate speech rhymes!It no accident, either. The video, titled for Tolerance, is a twominute antigay Christian rap, which is, for totally normal and good reasons, being performed by a teenager in the middle of a forest.Now this might sound like a hateful and terrible thing to do, but it really an act of love. Here why: This young Shakespeare has so much Christian compassion for the gays that she would just hate to see them in the lake of fire for love sake. Maybe we would all be more receptive to hate speech if it rhymed more of the time? Like, maybe Westboro Baptist shtick would go down a little easier if they had a theme song? Or maybe San Francisco 49ers corner back Chris Culliver comments about gay athletes would have worked better if he said got no gay people on the team. They gotta get up outta here or I gonna scream! And what if the National Organization for Marriage did their next mass mailing in iambic pentameter? The possibilities are endless!For those OK with the mainstream, White River Forest welcomes more than 10 million visitors a year, making it the mostvisited recreation forest in the nation. But don't hate it for being beautiful; it's got substance, too. The forest boasts 8 wilderness areas, 2,500 miles of trail, 1,900 miles of winding service system roads, and 12 ski resorts (should your snow shredders fit the trunk space). If ice isn't your thing: take the tirefriendly Flat Tops Trail Scenic Byway 82 miles connecting the towns of Meeker and Yampa, half of which is unpaved for you road rebels. Try driving the Ridge and Valley Scenic Byway, which saw Civil War battles fought. If the tall peaks make your engine tremble, opt for the relatively flat Oconee National Forest, which offers smaller hills and an easy trail to the ghost town of Scull Shoals. Scaredycats can opt for John's Mountain Overlook, which leads to twin waterfalls for the sensitive sightseer in you. Travel 20 miles west of Dolly Sods (among the busiest in the East) to find the Canaan Backcountry (for more quiet and peace). Those willing to leave the car for a bit and foot it would be remiss to neglect dayhiking the White Rim Rocks, Table Rock Overlook, or the rim at Blackwater River Gorge. Rogers NRA via Hurricane Creek Road, North CarolinaMost know it as the highest country they'll see from North Carolina to New Hampshire. What they may not know? Car campers can get the same grand experience for less hassle. Drop the 50pound backpacks and take the highway to the high country by stopping anywhere on the twisting (hence the name) Hurricane Road for access to a 15mile loop that boasts the best of the grassy balds. It's the road less travelled, and the high one, at that. For a weekend getaway of the coastal variety and quieter version of the Florida Keys that's no less luxe, stick your head in the sand (and ocean, if snorkeling's your thing) at any of Long Key's 60 sites. Canoes and kayaks are aplenty, as are the hot showers and electric power source amenities. Think of it as the getaway from the typical getaway. With the Colorado River still within view of this cliffedge site, Crazy Jug is a carside camper's refuge from the troops of tourists. Find easy access to the Bill Hall Trail less than a mile from camp, and descend to get a peek at the volcanic Mt. Trumbull.

<strong>burberry outlet </strong> ďťżContact and Help
    If you have other feedback that is not for publication, please direct it to our Form, where we invite questions and comments on Core Memberships, site bugs, advertisements, editorial matters and any other concerns. (All messages sent through the form will be read. We're sorry that we can't respond to every message we receive, but we appreciate any and all feedback, positive or negative.)San Francisco office870 Market Street, Suite 528For press inquiries, contact the appropriate party from our Staff page or emailNewspapers, magazines, websites, book publishers and broadcast media should email us atPlease direct your inquiry to the appropriate department, as detailed below:Salon CoreFor problems with your existing Salon Core (formerly Salon Premium) Membership, please check our help page for answers to common questions or use it to contact our Core help team. Login links are in the upperleft corner of the site. See our comments policy.If you believe a comment on a Salon post is abusive, or should otherwise be reviewed, please click the "Flag" button underneath the comment to draw it to the attention of Salon staff. If your concern is of great urgency, you may send a private message to daily email newsletter which provides headlines and links to all of our freshly posted stories. For any issues regarding newsletter subscriptions or delivery, emailFor nonworking links on ads, emailSalon does not handle support for HowAboutWe. Virtually all the answers to your HowAboutWe questions can be found here. If not, please reach out to HowAboutWe here for help.If you fail to receive a response to your online help request, please send an email toIf you are experiencing general technical problems with the Salon site please write to.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberryshirt.html </strong> The brightness of this costume is not completely seen in the website photo,nor can the embroidery be fully appreciated.
    The thegn style of dress was worn for the better part of 1000 years in England before the common folk finally abandoned it,having been impoverished by their Norman overlords.
    The embroidery echoes the artistry of our ancestors whose needlework was famed throughout northern Europe. (After all the Bayeaux Tapestry was made by English seamstresses in Canterbury)
    The English have rediscovered a national dress which harks back to the thegn dress of the 7th century which was pretty much universally worn at this time yet is modern enough to be widely acceptable.
    However,interestingly all of these are invented traditions like England's new national dress.

http://www.carioca.biz/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=0&func=view&catid=2&id=109228#109228
    http://servizi.9net.it/

http://forum.4grad.in.ua/member.php?u=28859 [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "spibialicipse"; logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
    http://www.collegefanatics.com/boards/member.php?u=19494 [ Activation ] Result: GET-timeouts 3; chosen nickname "TriedeSit"; logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman