THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Hair Scissors - A Japanese Legacy
    ďťżCheryl Cole has discovered fame with Women Aloud and is on our screens even far more in Uk now she is a decide on the X Aspect with Simon Cowell. She has recieved significantly community attention a short while ago following her husbands affairs, but she in no way fails to search her very best in front of the cameras or on our televison screens. Below we will display you how you can get the Cheryl Cole Glance.

Cheryl Cole Fashion Hair
    Down to earth still constantly elegant, Cheryl claims to be happiest in a pair of joggers on the other hand she certainly not looks to be snapped with out her hair carried out. As a substitute she sports activities place-on salon strands supplying her the true X-Element. To maintain your highlighted hair in best problem like Cheryl, pamper your hair with a weekly indulgence of Redken Colour Prolong Highlight Gas. Employ soon after shampooing to towel-dried hair, depart on for 5-10 minutes then rinse completely to expose Really enjoy Device-worthy locks!

When it arrives to hair straighteners
    huge hair Cheryl absolutely doesn will need aid - she bought it down to best listed here. Excellent root lift at the root is the major to Cheryl large hair do. Have a go at spraying on some Quantity Increase Root Raise Spray on to towel-dried hair on to the root space, section by segment, then style as regular. For extra elevate give it a bit of again combing for that added hot sixty vibe.

Cheryl Cole Make Up
    For eye make-up that just received budge on a very long evening out with the ladies, implement City Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Working with the wand, permit to dry then employ your eyeshadow on the high of it and like prolonged long lasting eyeshadow with NO creasing! Cheryl normally has a ideal pout for the camers. Just one of the finest methods to always keep your make-up searching flawlessly fresh new is to make positive your pout appears completely wonderful! Carrying Way too Confronted Mirror Gloss in I Enjoy Myself can make on the lookout like an A-Lister a stroll in the park for Skip Cole. Never witnessed with no a excellent supporting of eyeliner, look at a easily-blendable super delicate liner like Clarins Eye Pencil 01 in Black to get these beautiful Skip Cole style eyes. Cheryl has also been acknowledged to go for the Smokey Eyes look. If you are browsing to replicate that seem we recommend try out the Bare Escentuals Tutorials Smoky Eye Package which consists of everything you will need.

Cheryl Cole Tan
    Often ghd straightener
    wanting her golden perfect, like she has just stepped of the seaside with gorgeous by natural means looking tan. Try one thing like St Tropez Vehicle Bronzante that will produce you a deep streakless tan that is just like Cheryl.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman