THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    chanel outlet
    ďťżRecord Store Day
    The special RSD releases at Real Groovy include the first vinyl release of Shihad's 1993 debut album Churn, limited edition copies of blood red vinyl versions of Wellington band Beastwars' new album, Blood Becomes Fire, and a reissue of Waves' 1975 debut album on vinyl.
    The initiative was started not only to champion independent record shops and their survival, but also as a way of getting music fans back to the bins and buying music.

<strong>cheap burberry </strong> We thought social networking is funny. And that's it. Facebook, Twitter, blah. kthxbye.
    The brushed aluminum back cover can conveniently double as a cutting board around the kitchen.
    We tried bundling iOS, WebOS and Blackberry OS with the Genesis, but lawsuits kept haunting us, so no, you will be stuck with whatever Google finds fashionable at the time of release.

<strong>cheap burberry </strong> ďťżBovine growth hormone and milk
    Why are some consumer groups worried about the safety of milk from cows that are given this hormone?The Consumers Union, the Cancer Prevention Coalition, and other groups are concerned that milk from cows that have been injected with bGH may be harmful to humans. They point out that bGH has been banned in Europe and Canada. Here are the main reasons for the red flag:Cows that are given bGH injections are more prone to health problems like lameness, reproductive trouble, and udder infections. When these cows are treated for infections with large doses of antibiotics, some of those antibiotics are likely to show up in the milk, especially because it usually takes longer to treat cows receiving bGH. Animal studies suggest that elevated levels of IGF1 in the bloodstream could increase the risk for some cancers, particularly colon and breast cancers. Government researchers and bGH manufacturers say that the presence of a little extra IGF1 in milk doesn't put people at any extra risk for developing this cancers because just like bovine growth hormone IGF1 is broken down by the human digestive system and never makes it into the blood. But opponents say that other studies show that IGF1 survives digestion and passes into the intestines.
    Reviewed by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberrybags-purses.html </strong> With the animal finally dead in a creek bed on the 2,500acre Lost Creek Plantation, a commercial hunting preserve in Delta, trees had to be cut down and a backhoe brought in to bring Jamison's prize out of the woods.
    Hogzilla originally was thought to weigh 1,000 pounds and measure 12 feet long. National Geographic experts who unearthed its remains believe the animal actually weighed about 800 pounds and was 8 feet long.
    Through it all, there was the fear that the animal would turn and charge them, as wild boars have a reputation for doing.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberrybags-purses.html </strong> ďťżOrange Sauce Recipe
    This is the best cranberry sauce I ever had by far. We generally try to change things up each holiday season: different recipes for turkey, stuffing, potatoes, salad, etc., but in five years I never searched for another recipe for cranberry sauce because this one is so good. For those saying it was too tart, remember that cranberries vary in tartness so be sure to taste before serving and adjust the amount of sugar accordingly. 1/2 cup has always worked perfect for us. Then again, we like it a little tart. Thanks for another amazing recipe, Tyler!
    This is the BEST cranberry sauce recipe I have come across yet. Packages of cranberries come in 12 oz fresh bags where I lived, so I did have to alter the recipe accordingly. I still used a whole orange and its juice. I also did not have a cinnamon stick in my pantry, and used 1/4 tsp of cinnamon in its place. The flavor is bright, the orange really compliments the cranberries well, and the addition of cinnamon is surpisingly good. btw I made this recipe twice. It is important to keep cooking the sauce until the all of the berries are burst and the liquid feels like you are stirring a jam. My first goround I was too impatient and the sauce, while yummy, was too liquidy and tart.

http://flincopt.ru/forum/topic.php?id=588059&replies=1#post-590798
    http://www.numpang.net/socialnetwork/blogs/

http://bobrdobr.ru/addext.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.postbuilder.ru%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D2&title=%D0%A2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD+%26quot%3B%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%86%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%80%26quot%3B [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "OptipsDraroto"; profile edited; logged in; success;
    http://adoley.com/uploads/guest/index.php?showforum= [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "LyncLyroirm"; logged in; success - posted to first encountered partition "����� ����";

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman