THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    replica chanel
    Throughout my years of counseling clients, I've seen people who struggle to lose weight all of a sudden lose five pounds in a matter of days. On the other hand, some experience the opposite; starting off strong and then weight loss tapers off. Constantly stepping on the scale and seeing varied outcomes can result in feelings of discouragement, disappointment, and resentment. This trio of negative emotions can lead to binge eating. After all, you've been working hard all day to eat well, and all of a sudden your number skyrockets by 2 pounds in less than three hours with no explanation. It's understandable that the average person would feel frustrated and turn to a bag of chips or box of cookies for solace. Therefore, it's important to understand the many factors that play into weight fluctuation.
    Don't jump on the scale after a big night out. You're just torturing yourself. Rich, decadent restaurant cuisine is full of salt, fat, and sugar that make the meal taste so good! Keep in mind that it's virtually impossible to gain weight after one large meal. If you get on the scale and see your number go up, it's simply because your blood volume level has increased due to the large quantity of food that you've eaten. The high sodium content in certain prepared foods also causes the body to retain fluid, thus causing a higher number on the scale.
    When trying to follow a weightloss plan, the scale can be your worst enemy. It's a tricky device in tracking weight loss. Some dieters go so far as to step on the scale after every meal. This poses a problem, because weight tends to fluctuate, on average, between 2 to 4 pounds throughout the day. The number that you see first thing in the morning may be far from the number you see midday or before your head hits the pillow. However, this doesn't mean that you've actually gained body fat. These numbers don't reflect your accurate weight or your last meal.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberryshirt.html </strong> Federal rules on ministerial responsibility, including interaction with such administrative bodies, are set out in Accountable Government: A Guide for Ministers and Ministers of State. The document, last updated by Stephen Harper government in December 2010, is posted on the prime minister website.
    In September, the broadcast regulator awarded the FM licence to an indie rock music station.
    OTTAWA Minister Jim Flaherty urged the federal broadcast regulator to grant a radio licence to a company in his Ontario riding even though government rules on cabinet responsibility forbid ministers from influencing the decisions of administrative tribunals.

<strong>burberry Polo Shirts </strong> ďťżwhich is environmentally friendlier
    Considering that plastic bags have a petroleum base, if as a country we want to be free of our dependence on oil, especially foreign oil, it is necessary to realize just how many products contain petroleum that we use on a daily basis. It is a blinders approach to only consider the consumption of oil used for gasoline for vehicles; oil is used for so much more.
    Under discussion in Tallahassee, is a report from the Florida DEP, Department of Environmental Protection that may spur Florida lawmakers to consider a ban on plastic retail bags.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberrybags-purses.html </strong> She sure does, 2 and sometimes 3 times a week. She has a good strong sturdy chair that she sits on and calls me over. She tells me what I did wrong and verbally reprimands me for doing whatever I did. She then has me take my shirt off, amd lower my pants and panties (which I wear 24/7). The verbal lecture continues while I stand there with my hands behind my back. Finually, she orders me accross her lap and with any one of her impliments (ping pong paddle, heavy hair brush, leather strap and sometimes a cane) she starts BLISTERING my HIDE. Depending on the instrument she uses will normally dictate how many swats I get or even the severity of the offense. or plays some games on her computer. Corner time is about 45 minutes. When its over, my wive usually holds and hugs me while I am crying and THANKING her for her time that she gave me to correct me. At this time I feel closer to her then any other time of the day or night.
    Is it ok for husbands to spank their wives
    Yes they do but are quite Private about it to avoid malicious unneeded judgement. They have dealt with issues of how and why to go about it on an individual level as an Adult Act of Sexuality Sensuality. But that's the answer to your query is that it is based on and because of, the Fact of understanding to utilize their Deep Respect of each others Individuality and NOT the use of badboy socially misleading internet. Their Honesty with each other has created a consensual Solid Relationship that gives Positive Freedom to Wives who spank their appreciative Husbands.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberrysunglasses.asp </strong> Nelson Mandela on life support systemAntiapartheid icon Nelson Mandela has been kept on a lifesupport system following deterioration of his health condition at a South African hospital.
    U'khand: Among IAF heroes are 2 couplesAmong the Air Force heroes who are ferrying hundreds of people to safety in Uttarakhand every day, are two couples. The husbands are operating.
    U'khand: More rain expected todayFans pray as Mandela's health declines

http://www.kaysuzanne.com/2013/03/14/hello-world/#comments
    http://www.mooreclocks.com/

http://londonquestnow.com/home3/londonq1/public_html/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=85325 [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "CotaNoragmala"; profile edited; logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
    http://www.thinkfish.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=post;board=11.0 [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "WOLDERACLETOT"; captcha recognized; profile edited; logged in; success - posted to "General advice";

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman