THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    burberry outlet
    Once you've drawn and cut out your pattern, cut two from your chosen bag fabric, and two from your lining fabric. I usually use recycled fabrics old curtains, blankets, vintage bits and pieces. but you could use anything that takes your fancy. Something fairly sturdy for the outside works best though. After cutting these out, I also cut a pocket for the inside, I use some of the outer fabric for this, cut into a rectangle about 8" X 6.5". Then I cut a strip measuring 5" X 1.5" to make a loop with which to fasten the bag to a button, if you choose to use this method. You could also make two ties to fasten, or use velcro or a snap fastener.
    Here's a rough pattern and guide for making a shoulder bag like one of these, as promised. These are really easy to make, and I always have so much fun choosing fabrics and buttons for them. I have to warn you however that i'm not very good at explaining things in words, so I hope you can understand my general meaning in these directions! Please email me if you need further instruction, and I'll be happy to help! I couldn't work out how to do a PDF file so this is a very basic and diy version of a pattern! As you can see, I've drawn a tiny, rough and very much NOTtoscale outline of the pattern which you will need to draw to the proper measurements yourself on some tracing paper or a piece of newspaper. It doesn't matter if it's not quite right, as long as it's symmetrical. The entire length of the pattern is 28 inches. This will make a bag that's a good size for your wallet, keys and a few books, but it's easy to make it a bit deeper or the strap a bit longer, if you wish. Just add a couple of extra inches. Umm, and that measurement on the strap should say 18". Sorry about that.
    ďťżshoulder bag tutorial
    Here's a rough pattern and guide for making a shoulder bag like one of these, as promised. These are really easy to make, and I always have so much fun choosing fabrics and buttons for them. I have to warn you however that i'm not very good at explaining things in words, so I hope you can understand my general meaning in these directions! Please email me if you need further instruction, and I'll be happy to help! I couldn't work out how to do a PDF file so this is a very basic and diy version of a pattern! As you can see, I've drawn a tiny, rough and very much NOTtoscale outline of the pattern which you will need to draw to the proper measurements yourself on some tracing paper or a piece of newspaper. It doesn't matter if it's not quite right, as long as it's symmetrical. The entire length of the pattern is 28 inches. This will make a bag that's a good size for your wallet, keys and a few books, but it's easy to make it a bit deeper or the strap a bit longer, if you wish. Just add a couple of extra inches. Umm, and that measurement on the strap should say 18". Sorry about that.
    Once you've drawn and cut out your pattern, cut two from your chosen bag fabric, and two from your lining fabric. I usually use recycled fabrics old curtains, blankets, vintage bits and pieces. but you could use anything that takes your fancy. Something fairly sturdy for the outside works best though. After cutting these out, I also cut a pocket for the inside, I use some of the outer fabric for this, cut into a rectangle about 8" X 6.5". Then I cut a strip measuring 5" X 1.5" to make a loop with which to fasten the bag to a button, if you choose to use this method. You could also make two ties to fasten, or use velcro or a snap fastener.

<strong>burberry outlet cheap </strong> To serve, transfer the bags to 4 dinner plates and let each diner cut open the package to enjoy the aromas.
    Chef's Note: To make waxed or parchment paper "bags": Fold 4 large sheets of paper in half. With the fold as the spine, cut a large semicircle (about an 8inch radius) with one end more pointed than the other (opened out, the shape resembles a heart). Open the circles. Layers the ingredients in the center of the paper as instructed above. Leave a 1inch border of paper clear.
    ďťżLunchbag Swordfish with Mediterranean Tomato Sauce and Linguini Recipe
    Fold over the tops of the bags, place them on a baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes.
    Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberryoutletsale.html </strong> Contribute to articles in need of help, such as our Stubs and Wanted Pages lists. Keep updated on the community's activity with our Recent Activity list.
    If you haven't already, sign up for an account! (Why create an account?) New wiki editors are welcome to check out the tutorial and practice in our sandbox.
    Kung Fu Panda Holiday Special is a DreamWorksproduced, Annie Awardwinning television special based on the Kung Fu Panda franchise. The special tells of Po's struggles during the winter holidays when he is caught between his obligations as the Dragon Warrior with his master, and his family traditions with his father at the Noodle Shop. Eventually Po learns to follow his heart, thus showing the true meaning of tradition, community and family.
    Viper is known to be the most gentle and compassionate of the Five, having been the only sympathetic member towards Po when he first arrived at the Jade Palace. She balances this nature of hers with her flexible, fluid and explosive fighting style, often taking advantage of her opponents by wrapping around their limbs and having them attack themselves.
    First broadcast on NBC in 2010 with nearly 6 million viewers, the special received positive reviews from critics and public viewers alike. It won a total of five Annie Awards at the 38th Annie Awards and is now available to own on DVD and Bluray.

<strong>burberry sunglasses </strong> ďťżInnovation Research
    Learn how Wright Brothers Institute (WBI) IDEA Lab used collaborative innovation to create successful prizebased Challenges for the Air Force Research Labs (AFRL). WBI partners with the AFRL a $4B technology powerhouse to energize worldclass R collaborations and technology innovation. The paper dives into why having an external talent strategy is becoming increasingly important and how it can help your company accelerate innovation, shows how leading organizations manage their open innovation and crowdsourcing efforts (including case study examples of companies like P and provides proven strategies and steps to take for attracting talent to your organization innovation efforts. Several case studies are highlighted in the report. Rather, they struggle to implement a systematic method and process for defining and solving their key problems and challenges. This white paper answers the question: what methods are currently available to help organizations accelerate innovation by expanding their current capabilities to solve key challenges? The answer is a proven innovation management framework called Challenge Driven Innovation, which accelerates traditional innovation outcomes by leveraging open innovation principles and the power of crowdsourcing. An effective biomarker will make clinical trials of ALS drugs cheaper, quicker, and more efficient. By overcoming a fundamental obstacle in drug development for ALS, the discovery of a biomarker clears the way forward for pharmaceutical and biotech companies to develop treatments for ALS. The awarding of the $1 million ALS Biomarker Prize in 2011 to Dr. Seward Rutkove for his identification of a biomarker marks a significant step forward in ALS research. The Challenge was seeking a theoretical solution to simplify the manufacturing process of a current drug compound. This new methodology would improve the efficiency and costeffectiveness of producing the compound, making it more widely available and more effective against the spread of TB, which is responsible for one death every 20 seconds. The solution was provided by two Solvers, one of whom was a scientist with a very personal stake in finding a cure for TB. This invention provides sufficient light for security at night, enabling children to study and allowing family members to safely walk to outhouses at night. An electrical engineer from New Zealand solved the Challenge and was awarded $20,000 in March 2008. The first of these Challenges was solved in November 2007 by an oil industry outsider who used his expertise in the concrete industry to come up with the winning solution. John Davis, an InnoCentive Solver from the Central United States, was awarded $20,000 for his creative solution.

<strong>burberry Polo Shirts </strong> 2. Let the consumer run your business.
    This is kind of a scary thought, but it where the industry is headed right now. ModCloth, best known for its success using social media to build a loyal following, lets its consumers decide which products will be sold in its web boutique. Similarly, Moxsie holds "buyer chats" on Twitter which lets consumers preview and comment on upcoming additions to the product line. Taking this a step further is customization. Two of my favorite examples of this are in the footwear industry: Nike ID and Converse. Both of these brands let the consumers design their own sneakers. What all this comes down to is, when the consumer invests the time in selecting and creating your merchandise, they going to develop an emotional attachment to your product, which increases the likelihood of purchase.
    So you invested in digital, dove into social media, and are putting your consumers at the heart of your brand. That all great, but don underestimate the power of public relations. Regular placements in "traditional" media like fashion magazines and celebrity stylists give your brand credibility and prestige. Attend conferences and other industry events, network, and spread the word about your brand among the fashion elite. Even though we live in the age of the fashion blogger, these people are still looking towards their favorite celebrities and fashion magazines for advice on what to wear.
    3. Have a solid PR strategy.
    Both Marianna and Kylee bring up good points: don expect immediate ROI, make sure that your brand tells a good story, and be proactive on social media. With 3 years experience working on both the brand side and the agency side for some of the world biggest fashion brands, I like to add a few tips of my own:

http://b2evolution.topseos.com/
    http://pleasepost.com/personals/burberry-polo-shirts-when-seen-during-particular-angle

http://forum.cabal.com/member.php?28528-soaniawoomo [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "soaniawoomo"; profile edited; logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
    http://forum.kiwicraft.tk/threads/burberry-bags-outlet.50157/ [ Activation ] Result: chosen nickname "TRAIPIEDYPE"; profile edited; logged in; nofollow is found; success - posted to first encountered partition "Discussions";

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman