THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    burberry outlet
    Urvashi Jaipur
    Meanwhile, family, neighbours and activists of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) today protested outside the hospital where a fiveyearold girl, a victim of rape, was admitted in a serious condition.
    Protestors gathered outside the Swami Dayanand Hospital, where the girl has been admitted, and raised slogans against Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit and Delhi Police.
    ďťżfights for life
    On Wednesday evening, her family members rescued her after hearing screams from the nearby flat.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberryoutletsale.html
    </strong> What are the main objectives of Assaying and Hallmarking system?
    Can BIS cancel the Hallmarking license?
    After getting the licence, the jeweller (retailer/manufacturer) has to follow a BIS approved scheme of testing and inspection on a continuing basis to have confidence in the homogeneity and purity of the gold jewellery offered for hallmarking.
    The jewelers with BIS license of Hallmark Gold Jewellery provide clear indication of their capabilities, strong evidence of their commitment to quality, assurance of consistence in purity and quality of gold jewellery.
    What happens after a jeweler gets the license?

<strong>burberry handbags
    </strong> So I guessing that this zeolite stores 4 times more energy than water can store at a difference from room temperature 23c to near boiling 93c for simplicity sake.
    An attempt at the napkin math:
    1 calorie (Small c) is enough energy to heat 1 cc/mL/gram of water 1 degree C.
    So that would equate to 2.8 million calories per cubic meter or about the same amount of energy you would eat in a day (2800 dietary calories) = 11715 KiloJoules = 3.25KW/Hours.
    I will try to explain how this works, but the science is fairly complicated: When Fraunhofer zeolite comes into contact with water, a chemical reaction adsorbs the water and emits heat. When heat is applied to the zeolite, the process is reversed and the water is released. Because the heat is locked up in the chemical structure of the zeolite, the material never actually feels warm which is why this is a storage method.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberryoutletsale.html
    </strong> Anthony Sorrentino of Lynn hates when his hockey stuff gets frozen outside in the winter.
    nothing better, he said. "It smells like a hockey locker room. Ever since I was a kid. It the smell of hockey. The smell of your pads and your skates. That good hockey smell. The pride of Charlestown played seven seasons in the NHL before cofounding Beanpot Financial Services in Chicago. His olfactory receptors are a bit eccentric.
    just stink from the sweat and throwing stuff in, he said. a cloth bag. It retains the sweat, that musky smell. You clean your underwear but you still have the scent and it kind of ferments a little.
    used to the smell, he said. grew up in a locker room, so it doesn really bother me.
    play late, so when I come home, I put my stuff in the spare room where the computer is and shut the door so it doesn stink up the rest of house, he said. to go to work, and she walk in to go use the computer and there my raunchy, stinking hockey bag with no windows open. And you can hear her gag.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberryshirt.html
    </strong> Additionally, the package also includes a 3Month Premium XSplit License. Used by pro gamers from all around the world, XSplit is one of the premier broadcasting solutions for video game streaming.
    ďťżNZXT Teams Up With Steelseries and XSplit
    Available now for $179.99, the Phantom 630 is engineered to satisfy the needs of the most extreme gaming and enthusiast builds. With unrivaled customization, cable management and liquid cooling capabilities, the Phantom 630 is the ultimate chassis for the high performance gamer. Included in the eSports package is a 30% off coupon from Steelseries. This coupon takes 30% off your entire order from the Steelseries online store. As an official sponsor for some of the best gaming teams in the world, Steelseries has become a leading manufacturer of game winning peripherals and accessories.
    From its earliest beginnings, NZXT has created forwardthinking products with both enthusiasts and gamers in mind. Because of this, PC gaming has grown central to the development of the NZXT culture over the years. Now, NZXT is proud to announce its partnership with Steelseries and XSplit to enhance the gaming experience of its loyal customers with a special eSports package. For a limited time, all Phantom 630 purchases made through the NZXT Armory Store will receive a FREE eSports package.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman