THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    burberry outlet
    Rain or shine, snow or sleet, American will hold their ground. These protests are an inevitable reaction from a nation and a people pushed to the brink by the corporate elite and by political gridlock. Followed closely by Arkansas, and Tennessee. In fact, Oregon isn't even in the top 10 poorest states. I realize this isn't the point of the article, but neither was your comment, entirely. Maybe I'm sensitive to the issue because I live in Memphis, the intersection of the 3 poorest states, where 100% of us are part of the 99%. Oh and, "Right on Wisconsin!" Those are some tough, hard working, cats up there!!!
    It's really amazing how often things suddenly become illegal when they are being used as part of an effort to criticize conservatives. Yet, I seem to recall, not too long ago, people were bringing actual loaded machine guns to political events where President Obama was speaking and it was all "Oh, that's a protected act" and "Second Amendment" this and State Laws that. Nobody was wrestling those goofballs to the ground. Nobody was spraying anything in their faces or trying to surround them. And don't even get me started on certain town hall meetings. They're easy to find in Wisconsin stores, maybe less so in Manhattan. "Grabber" is a good brand, in my experience, available online. If you keep your extremities from getting chilled, cold weather's not that uncomfortable. Some urbanites don't understand long underwear's no joke; it's essential for staying outdoors for long periods in cold weather. Boots with serious insulation, like those with felt liners used for hunting and ice fishing, are also great (though heavy and unfashionable). (And yes, ice fishing is fun if you have the right clothes and the right friends.)
    As I type this in New York City, it's 33 degrees and snowing outside, with occasional thunder. Thundersnow, Octobergeddon, lousy weather, freak weather whatever this, it's the first real test of whether Occupy Wall Street can hang tough through the winter. New York City officials yesterday upped the difficulty factor, taking away generators and gas canisters used for heating at Zucotti Park. Gear's the thing: What Occupy Wall Street is trying to do has been done before, in colder temperatures and without tents. Remember Walkerville, when they slept out in the cold in Madison, Wisconsin? "There's usually food provided, and blankets, mats and sleeping bags are piled against the building for anyone to use," the Isthmus Daily reported in March, when temps got into the teens. "A tarp is laid on the ground to keep sleepers dry. But the protesters have been denied the use of tents."
    People like you who do have some influence need to hold Mr. Obamas feet to the fire over this issue. Don't let the suits at the network stop you from commenting on this issue.
    16.2 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 PM EDT

<strong>burberry outlet
    </strong> ďťżSolana Beach Bans Plastic Bags
    In addition to the unsightly mess the petroleum based nonbiodegradable bags make to beaches, roadways and the landscape, they clog drains and recycling machines. For a beach community like Solana Beach there is deep concern about the harm they do to marine wild life, especially sea turtles. The sea turtles mistake the bag for a jelly fish and ingest the bag. In "The Good Stuff" Annie Leonard refers to plastic bags as "a relic of a mistaken era".
    In a highly attended council meeting, the City of Solana Beach recently set a precedent in San Diego County by banning single use point of sale plastic bags. This move takes the concept of "Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" to a new level. By refusing to allow single use plastic bags to be supplied in Solana Beach, they will be eliminating the addition of 6.5 million bags by the city's 461 retailers per year . Among the numerous supporters of the bag ban are the US Green Chamber of Commerce and the Surfrider Foundation. The ordinance is to apply in two phases: grocery stores, food vendors, restaurants, pharmacies, and city facilities in 3 months followed by remaining retail, vendors and nonprofits by the end of 6 months. Your new bag options are: to bring your own reusable bag and receive a credit of up to 5 cents or have the vendor supply a recycled paper bag and charge you up to 10 cents.

<strong>burberry bags
    </strong> Energy use: The more air you're dehumidifying, the more the more energy you're going to burn. So shoppers can score some major ecobenefits simply by taking the time to estimate their needs accurately, and not exceeding them.
    Dry air, on the other hand, cracks the skin and can necessitate a medicine cabinet full of moisturizing products, which may not all be ecofriendly. A lack of moisture in the air also dries out mucous membranes, which can increase your vulnerability to colds and irritate chronic conditions like asthma. Department of Energy (DOE) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to designate energyefficient products.
    Humidifiers use more energy than you might think. Nonqualified models can burn as much juice as your home's most environmentally costly applianceslike the refrigerator.
    Humidistat: Make sure the humidifier you choose has a builtin humidistat. This feature allows you to set your desired humidity level and programs the unit to turn on and off automatically to maintain that level, so it won't run when it's not needed.
    Energy Star humidifiers and dehumidifiers work just as well as nonrated products at removing moisture from the air. But choosing an Energy Starrated dehumidifier can save an estimated $20 per year, or $230 during the unit's entire lifetime. Along with those savings comes a corresponding decrease in total energy use and greenhouse gas emissionsmaking these products 10 to 20 percent greener than their nonrated equivalents.

<strong>burberry sunglasses
    </strong> Most Read in IrelandIrish Euromillions winner claims 94m prizeThe Irish winner(s) of a 94m EuroMillions prize has made contact with National Lottery HQ in Dublin.
    ďťżresponders to Property Tax letters
    Irish Euromillions player wins almost 94mAn Irish player has won a share of last night Euromillions jackpot of almost 188m.
    'Alienated' Keaveney quits Labour PartyColm Keaveney has quit as chairman and member of the Labour Party.
    Ambulance overturns on Waterford to Cork roadA section of the N25 Waterford to Cork Road is reduced to one lane this afternoon after an ambulance overturned.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberrybags-purses.html
    </strong> The Yellow Earth ultrahigh boots with kangaroo hair
    Yellow Earth thigh boots with unilateral chalazas.
    In this year, cold occurs to the world especially early.
    The snow boots made of sheepskin would be endowed with varied styles for each season, from the original simplicity, to the lacing design, then to the PU flannel, till the leopard style, etc. And all these designs are loved by girls. In this cold season, as the product of Yellow Earth, an Australian manufacture, the following sheepskin boots are worth for your most attention.
    Made of Merino sheepskin, pure natural and highqualified, these boots provide your feet a good air permeability and extremely comfortable space to have free movement. Wearing them, you would enjoy the feeling of dancing on the supple clouds, and you can move towards wherever you like.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman