THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Healthy living for a happy potential
    healthy eating guide

Healthy living for a happy future Nuts & Dark Chocolate-

This is a consequence of most goods that quickly boost in popularity; they're often duplicated along with inferior form by unscrupulous dietary supplement makers that are motivated with the lust of developing a quick buck and not caring regarding the health of customers. These people concoct some fake imitations, provide them with labels and commence making some wage day before anyone catches with them. Healthy living for a happy future What is resveratrol anyway? healthy diet 4. Increases amount of mitochondria in mice producing better endurance over controls.

Cancer, the drwad in our society. Many have stated oahu is the plague of the twentieth century. Others have said it is a strategy to decrease the population. Even others have declared it's the sole method that God saw that would make people realize he's coming back. Well, the past comment is really a little excessive doom and gloom in my experience. It also feels like something came out of a "fire and brimstone" kind of preacher. Either way, the fact is cancer will be here and it is here now to stay. It will carry on and kill people off till we discover a strategy to fight it off. Thankfully we've got found a way to combat or at least reduce the likeliness for people to get it. However, exactly how should we fully grasp this magic drug naturally or do we've got to get sport nutrition? SAM-e will be the short kind of S-adenosylmethionine that is a substance within the cells of animals, humans and plants. SAMe can be used as a helpful supplement to treat diseases. In the US, it really is mostly sold as supplement. On the other hand, people in the United States likewise use SAM-e to treat depression and to preserve their emotional health. Studies also demonstrate that SAM-e supplement may help relive pain in physical problems like osteoarthritis and itching common within the intrahepatic cholestasis.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman