THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Healthful living for a content foreseeable future
    Healthy living for a happy future

healthy eating habits Resveratrol is acknowledged for it's chance to quench poisons referred to as oxidants that in abundance often leads the best way to cancer of assorted types. It continues to be recommended in alternative health circles that I was associated with while owning and operating my health food store, for that use of cancer of the breast prevention as well as cancer generally. Without daily cleanup from resveratrol in addition to other varieties of anti-oxidants poisons build and ultimately are equipped for developing a cancerous environment.

Healthy living for a happy future Looking at whole organs, the researchers found that this HC group had grotesquely enlarged livers, a common condition often related to obesity. Livers in the HCR group were small and healthy, essentially indistinguishable from those from the normal eaters. Finally, as well as perhaps most of all, preliminary data shows that resveratrol enhances the lifespan of obese, ill-fed mice. The researchers can't give conclusive numbers because some in the mice continue to be alive, but 58% of mice in the HC group passed away by the age of 114 weeks, in comparison with just 42% in the the HCR and SD groups. health and nutrition It continues to be widely reported before two decades that resveratrol is considered to experience a job in lessening cardiovascular disease. Researchers have been interested in the French paradox, referring to low rate of heart problems one of the French despite their consumption of higher fat foods related to heart problems. Their concommitant utilization of burgandy or merlot wine, having its protective resveratrol, could be the explanation.

HU ZHANG (Polygonum cuspidatum) Richest known resveratrol source, with each daily serving delivering the approximate equivelent of six glasses of resveratrol-rich wine. Many of these compounds have antioxidant properties, protecting cells from free radicals (damaging molecules or atoms that could start a squence of events of cellular damage).

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman