THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Healthier dwelling for a content long term
    Healthy living for a happy future

Sinclair, however, has enough confidence in the conclusions to put his very own health where his mouth is. He continues to be taking resveratrol-albeit at the lower dose than he gave the mice-for several years, and he's put his wife and the parents on the supplement at the same time. Results of experiments which have also been performed, and not yet published, he claims, will provide an airtight link between resveratrol and SIRT1 and silence critics. Meanwhile, an organization he founded called Sirtis has recently begun a clinical study investigating the effect of resveratrol on humans with diabetes. Healthy living for a happy future Resveratrol supplements will be the latest antiaging fad. Aging is seen as an a progressive deterioration of physiological functions and metabolic processes. The healthy trustworthiness of dietary antioxidants just became more support, with one type turning in an extraordinary anti-aging performance. Research studies still find more interesting advantages of this burgandy or merlot wine compound, including potential anti-cancer and anti-aging activity. As to its antiaging potential, resveratrol activates a cell's survival defense enzyme, which prolongs some time cells must repair their broken DNA.

Marine algaes rich in a higher level sulfated polysaccharides Fine wrinkles, balanced diet Healthy living for a happy future A quick trip to will inform you more about resveratrol supplements. First and foremost, before purchasing you must know that have not been authorized by the FDA to treat, prevent, or cure any illnesses.

Such feats are achieved by the product inside following manner. On human cancer prevention:

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman