THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    burberry bags
    It up to Lucic to scratch through this stretch. For the last two games, Lucic hasn been on either powerplay unit. Campbell and Jordan Caron have been better netfront options.
    still has to be better, coach Claude Julien said of Lucic. know he still a better player. He can be satisfied with the goal. He can be satisfied with his game right now. We got to push ourselves. He not the only one. We got a lot of guys right now that still have the ability to be better. They got to push themselves and we going to push them. Saturday night, for the fourth straight game, Campbell centered the No. 2 line. He played a critical role in setting up Lucic goal.
    In the offensive zone, Lucic looked to pass first to linemates Gregory Campbell and Jaromir Jagr instead of creating his own offense. It indicated a player secondguessing himself, baffled with how his touch has gone missing.
    The power forward is grinding through one of the most challenging stretches of his NHL career. The goal was only Lucic sixth strike. It snapped a ninegame goalscoring drought, and was just his second goal in the last 26 games.
    First, because of the line heavy forecheck, Campbell picked off a Tim Gleason outlet pass. Campbell and Jagr then engaged in some thorough wall work to initiate the cycle. When the Hurricanes collapsed down low, they left Bartkowski uncovered at the left point. Jagr spotted the defenseman and gave him the puck.

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberryshirt.html
    </strong> In arguing that it's not just early adopters that are buying the car, he said that when a Model S is delivered to a new market, reservations for the car from that area increase, suggesting a growing, rather than satisfied demand.
    However, when prompted by the Bloomberg reporter, Musk said that if it weren't for the $7,500 federal tax credit available to buyers, demand for the car, which costs from $59,900 to over $100,000, would be 10 to 20 percent lower.
    Tesla currently has 32 showrooms around the world including about two dozen in the United States.
    ďťżMusk says NY Times review led to a
    But in an interview posted today by Bloomberg, but since removed from the news outlet's website (as of this writing it can still be seen here,) Musk was optimistic about the future, saying that for every vehicle the company delivers it receives orders for two or three more.

<strong>burberry outlet
    </strong> The Lunch Bag is constructed entirely out of durable neoprene, the great material that wetsuits are made with. Recommended by the Center for Environmental Health as a good alternative to PVCloaded vinyl lunch bags, neoprene protects, insulates and cushions without worry of lead or other badforyou chemicals. Machinewashable (lay flat to dry) and stainresistant. When not in use, bags roll up for easy storage. Welldesigned features include cushioned handles, reinforced seams for added strength, wide zipper openings, and inside pockets for stashing gear. Responsibly made in Taiwan. Ideal for school lunches or toting snacks to the park Integrated easytogrip handle on top Insulating construction holds temperature for hours interior ice pack pocket for longer outings Lightweight Stands upright for easy inside access. Two inside mesh pockets Dimensions: 11"Lx11"Wx 6"D
    Is your child really active? Are you always looking for a good place to store your child's water bottle? Let one of the pieces from the Stephen Joseph Water Bottle Buddies Collection end your search. Perfect for holding standard size bottled water, this Stephen Joseph Water Bottle Buddies Monkey features an adorable animal and an adjustable strap that can be monogrammed so you never have to wonder who the water belongs to. Take some of the load off yourself and let your child be responsible for their own water on your next hiking trip. Makes a great gift for all the active kids in your life. Measures 7.25" x 3.5"
    Does your child like to carry his own bag? Having a hard time finding a backpack that's just her size? Look no further than a Stephen Joseph Silly Sac Animal Backpack. These adorable plush silly sacs, great for girls and boys, feature a mesh middle so you can see what your tot is toting. Perfect for carrying swimsuits, pool toys or pajamas and blankie for a stay at grandma's house, this Stephen Joseph Monkey Silly Sacs Animal Backpack has a zipper that is easy enough for even the smallest fingers to handle and adjustable straps. Each animal backpack is machine washable and measures approximately 10" x 18".
    ďťżMonkey Backpacks Bags for Kids

<strong>www.visaide.com/burberrysunglasses.asp
    </strong> I was forever changed by these two presexual experiences. I saw those two hairy pussies in my dreams and nightmares! Those hairy vaginas would be chasing me and I just couldn't run fast enough. (Why do we run slow when we're sleep?) And the weird thing about those experiences is that I was utterly turned on seeing hairy vagina, yet too scared to act on my feelings. As I began to experience sex through masturbation, those two hairy vaginas made me cum a sea of goountil I had worked up the nerve to actually consummate my urges for the nappy dugout!
    ďťżWhen Women Looked Like Women
    I was a teenager of the 70's. Women weren't into looking like little girls between the thighs back then. I remember very vividly, the first naked girl I sawnot the first time I had sex, mind you, because, frankly I was afraid of her naked presence. (Hell, I was only in the 7th grade! Give me a break!) She was a grade or two ahead of me and fully developed. Ass. POW! Titties. POW! Vagina. Ah dayum! POW! POW! POW! That thing was so hairy that it was frightening! I'm talking "Where The Wild Things Are" frightening! She tried with all her might to wrestle my clothes off, but I wasn't having it! I kept my virginity. (Silly me!)
    Is it me, or do these rappers sounds like they're afraid of the way a real woman looks between the thighs? Is it me, or do these rappers seem to have a fetish for prepubescent little girls? Is it me, or do these rappers sound bitchdefiedlike ewwww, you got the cootiesif a chick's sporting a bush between her legs? Respect to rapper Ice Cube, who called vagina the "Nappy Dugout"acknowledging the hair from whence it covers.
    By the time Pam Grier hit the theaters in "Foxy Brown" (1974) and showed us a glimpse of her forestNigga what! Nigga who? I was decidedly a bushman, even though I had yet to sink my tool into any hairy garden. Pam Grier was every Colored boy's pinup fantasy! The first pair of titties I ever saw on the silverscreen were Pam Grier's Double Dsthose "tigol'biddies" were au naturalehanging just above the allowable gravitational pull of the dreaded saggy titty syndrome. Besides the two chicks from my childhood, it's because of Pam Grier that I love my women hairy between the thighsBuckwheatinaheadlock hairy! Vshapes and landingstrips are nice, but there's something so mysteriously/frighteningly/beautiful about a sista with a full bush of pubic hair that beckons the Motherland. Africa Revisited!

<strong>burberry outlet sale
    </strong> "On this occasion we believed Powershop's advertisement may potentially cause offence to Auckland's Chinese population."
    Advertising on the shelters is managed by Adshel on behalf of councilowned Auckland Transport.
    The ad, for online electricity store Powershop, shows the Chinese former dictator surrounded by Chinese people and soldiers posing with guns, and carries the slogan 'Same Power Different Attitude'.
    Auckland Transport communications manager Sharon Hunter said as a general rule they did not want to have adverts on shelters that were designed to "shock, offend or be controversial".
    Powershop chief executive Ari Sargent said he was not aware of any official complaints about the advertisement, which has appeared online and on billboards in Auckland and Wellington.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman