THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    replica chanel outlet
    Dress as someone who you know will be at the party (maybe the host?) but be flattering!
    Take someone essentially good like Santa Clause, Easter bunny, Tooth fairy, the Queen, Ronald McDonald etc and turn them evil!
    Dress as a book character such as Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, the Mad Hatter or Severus Snape.

<strong>http://www.huayitrade.com/hermes-outlet-bags.html
    </strong>
    Here it is, the center block for my 2012 BLOM, Mimi's Bloomers. This BOM is going to run just like My Tweets did this year. There will be free patterns, one per month. If you want to make the large quilt I ask that you purchase the center block, Miss Mimi. At the end of the year there will be finishing directions for a quilt with the center block and a smaller one without the center block. The small patterns for this one are going to be 12" x 12" and the center block will be 26" x 26". The blocks will be really fun floral sprays. I am, hopefully, going to be doing this in two color ways: the one shown and another in soothing blues, greens and yellowsmore on this latter.
    I hope you all join me for thisI am BEYOND excited!!!!
    Miss Mimi, the center block, is up in the shop and the patterns will be shipping out later this week so everyone can put it on their Christmas and Holiday lists.

<strong>hermes bags
    </strong>
    The Pecos is the quintessential New Mexico mountain wilderness high, wide, and beautiful, a wonderland of wildflowerfilled meadows, alpine lakes, dark conifer forests, shimmering aspen groves, many of the state's highest mountains, and abundant wildlife. Yet this seemingly pristine wilderness has suffered a sobering number of changes and environmental indignities. New Mexico's longest trail, the 50mile Skyline Trail, is here. One of New Mexico's best hikes, Pecos Wilderness Area Trails is located near Santa Fe, NM. Trails' printable online topo maps offer shaded and unshaded reliefs, and aerial photos too! Use topographic map functionality to find elevation, print high resolution maps, save a PNG, or just learn the topography around Pecos Wilderness Area Trails. You can also get free latitude and longitude coordinates from the topographical map and set your GPS. Subscribers with access to our maps can download or print any topo, and cover more terrain when you map your Pecos Wilderness Area Trails route ahead of time.
    ďťżPecos Wilderness Area Trails Topo Map

<strong>https://www.chicap.org/michaelkorsoutlet.html
    </strong>
    The day we did this trail was magical. We went up late in the afternoon. The clouds started coming in from the ocean, but only after we ample opportunity to view up and down the coast which is beautiful and make a quick cup of coffee too boot. As we watched the clouds come in below us from the top it ended up we were completely surrounded by a sea of soft while clouds while we stood under a bright blue sky. It was a mazing. It was like we were on an isolated island watching an angry and white foamy ocean boil around us. It was so magical that we stayed too long and did most of the trip down in the dark while walking through all those clouds that were so beautiful from up top. I highly recommend this trail. Plan to spend some time at the top. It was very windy at the top. Bring a jacket. Due to trial conditions, there are definitely some areas that young kids would be dangerous. The description says experienced hikers only. I took my kids ages 9 and 11 but I watched them. The last little scramble to the top is loose and slippery with plenty of opportunities to fall hundreds of feet over unfenced cliffs. Go slow and don't be careless. My recommendation is go, be safe and do not do it too late in the day unless you are experienced and prepared. This is a beautiful trail that you must be responsible and alert on but on none the less. Happy Trails.
    A diverse trail through forest and across several flowerblessed alpine meadows to the top of Saddle Mountain, where you can see from the Pacific to the Cascades. I found it especially nice, although I was disturbed by the numerous clearcuts. I focused on the wildflowers and the distant mountains instead. From the summit look to the west to see Nehalem Bay, Tillamook Head, and the mighty Pacific. To the east is the Cascade Range; on a clear day see from Washington's Mount Rainier to Oregon's Mount Jefferson. It's an impressive site you won't soon forget. Special attractions: Wildflowers (some rare species) galore come springtime; good views too.
    One of the best hikes near Portland, Oregon. If you want to see some amazing views or give friends or family who are visiting Oregon a taste of the Northwest scenery then this is a must. The hike is fairly steep at times and the top of the mountain is very exposed so you will be blasted by wind. On a clear day you can see all the way to Rainier with impressive views also of St Helens, Adams, and Hood. Astoria and the 4mile bridge over the Columbia River are also visible. The sunsets from the mountain are world class. I uploaded a few pics of these sunsets so be sure to check them out. Dress in layers the hike will make you sweat but the wind will be cold on top.

<strong>juicy couture outlet
    </strong>
    Washington: Americans are still more likely to view Edward Snowden as a "patriot" than a "traitor," but public support for the former US spy agency contractor who leaked details of secret American surveillance programmes has fallen during the past week, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday. More than onequarter of respondents said that Snowden should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, up 3 percentage points.
    The University of Johannesburg on Wednesday said it would put off giving an honorary degree to US President Barrack Obama to a future date. The university is one of the largest comprehensive contact universities in South Africa, with nine faculties having more than 90 departments and an enrolment of some 50,000 students. During Obama's first state visit to South Africa on Saturday, the university was supposed to honour Obama with..
    ďťżInternational News World View Videos

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005