THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    replica chanel
    "Last night's episode at the Emerson wasn a one off," a friend told Radar Online.
    The 37yearold former actress was photographed looking excessively drunk outside of Hollywood club Emerson Theatre Wednesday night.
    ďťżTara Reid stumbles around barefoot and drunk outside Hollywood club

<strong>hermes bags outlet
    </strong>
    Q: The question that comes up for something like gold though is pricing. I mean in 2008 we saw it go to that USD 1000 level and then we have seen it crash and rebound. Would you describe it as an extremely volatile commodity or is there a discernable trend in the pricing?
    Mathur: Any asset class which gives you a return is called as an asset ie, if it carried any financial value then it is an asset. Gold particularly is an asset class which acts as a safe haven, it s a store of value kind of an asset class.
    Venkatesh: Let s just step back and examine what really happened in 2008. In March of 2008 one of the big US equity firms Bearstones collapsed and that created a huge amount of panic in the global markets with the result that people started moving away from equity, from the debt market etc into gold and that was the reason for the upward spiral in the gold prices.

<strong>burberry bags sale
    </strong>
    ďťżJonkershoek Mountain Challenge 2014
    Overall the route was superbly marked, not sure how I missed the turn reckon mixture of speed and being caught up in bunch of 21km runners as well as not paying attention.So I basically ended dead last Smile The last 6 months or so have been on and off thanks to some recurring niggles and strains, basically zero training over the last 6 weeks thanks to injury to left calf bouncing down Platteklip, so I knew I was in for some fun.Left calf muscle locked up completely at around 14kms and I just sat there gasping for breath. Everytime I tried to get into some kind of run, calf would seize up solid and after the 4th time I just decided to hell with it and so I walked home the last 20kms.Legs were basically numb from cramps but I would not have missed it for the world. When you get hurt in a road race, you normally bail cutoff and such. On the trails it just doesn't matter, time becomes irrelevant, its all about you and the mountain. My Garmin's battery died on me at around 22kms forgot to charge it and cellphone dead as well same problem. So I had no idea how far I had to go or what the time was and I can honestly say I did not care one bit. I have only once enjoyed a trail more than yesterday, Addo 2012.A big thanks to the medic at checkpoint 2, at that stage I could not even bend my legs without something seizing up and the stretches helped me get down from the mountain.

<strong>juicy couture outlet
    </strong>
    In fact, adults who frequently engage in mentally stimulating activities are 63% less likely to develop dementia than those who rarely do such activities, a New England Journal of Medicine study discovered. A University of Michigan study found that adults who play a mentally challenging game every day for several weeks can dramatically improve their memory.
    ďťżDownload Free Brain Games
    Playing these games, along with eating certain foods and exercising can boost your brain power by up to 78%! Simply enter your email address below to download a month's worth of brainboosting activites!

<strong>burberry bags sale
    </strong>
    When unpacking a new snowboarding deck, you'll notice the sharpened design of the metallic edges. While these pristine edges will offer increased turning efficiency on groomed slopes, they may catch while sliding across handrails and funboxes. Dressing the edges of your snowboard, commonly referred to as detuning, will help to prevent painful falls and slide outs during slope style tricks. After unsheathing a new snowboarding deck, Transworld Snowboarding recommends dressing the edges with a metallic file. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation. Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web sitemany of the advertisements are served by third party advertising companies.
    ďťżHow To Dress Snowboard Edges

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005