THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Ugg Boots Are Stylish, Trendy, And At ease - All At The Same Time
    ďťżNike footwear have many variations and colours. They can be worn by authorities and daily walkers who like to make a fashion assertion. You can quickly come across Nike stores in your spot. The Nike swoosh brand has been regarded as a single of the most recognized corporation logos in the world now.

This specific symbol was initially constructed in 1971 by a pupil who analyzed graphic style at Portland State College. They paid the lady only $35 for the amazing model but some sources also say that Phil Knight, the co-founder of Nike, later on gave her a diamond ring engraved with the emblem she made as properly as an not known total of cheap ugg boots Nike inventory. It is attention-grabbing that Knight was not extremely amazed with her get the job done the to start with time, like what he claimed, "I will not appreciate it, ugg boots sale but it will expand on me."

Right now, there have been a lot more than thirty,000 people employed by Nike approximately the ugg boots canada planet. Nike also gives other sports activities equipment aside from footwear. The business is under some scrutiny just lately for the troubles involved with human rights and inadequate performing natural environment. Official statistic illustrates that only in 2008, Nike has designed a net salary of approximate $1.9 billion bucks. The identify Nike will come from the Greek goddess of triumph. As a make a difference of simple fact, like a lot of other famous corporations, Nike also experienced a humble situation at the beginning. All of the first founders are used to be athletes and they have been working it for much more than fifty a long time till now.

In inescapable fact, the duo initially sold the shoes created by a Japanese manufacturing facility but in incredibly small time they finished the marriage with the Japanese provider in 1971. Afterwards, they commenced to develop their individual line of footwear made principally for football and resolved to phone it the title Nike. Shortly they established considerably much more lines of sneakers. With the advancement of strategy and management, by 1980, abound 50% of sneakers marketed in the United States experienced carried the Nike brand name. The headquarters the Nike corporation even now locates in Oregon now and owns various subsidiaries like as Umbro and Converse.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman