THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Moveable Refrigerator Buying Tutorial And Ideas
    ďťżSpring is virtually listed here,do you wanna to have easily hair,it can float with the wind?i imagine that most of the girls like to have it.if that you must have a pro ceramic curling iron belong to you.As you know,if you usually go to dye you hair,it will have destruction with you hair,so you have a GHD instyler is crucial.So now i will give you some themes appearance good CHI GHD qualified farouk flat iron,.Go along with me.To start with,i will convey to you some options of the a focus on="_new" rel="nofollow" Important Reward Established,the gift set have a dryer,.the ceramic straightener,and a black bag,it is easy,when you journey,you also can provide it with you,when you need to have it,you can use it quickly.there have some points you need to shell out notice on it,one) Adjustable temperature:sixty-230??C/one hundred forty-450F 2) one hundred% solid ceramic plates 3) Ptc heater , fast heat up 4)two.5Mswivel electric power cord five) Voltage: 110 - 240V / fifty/60Hz six) Electricity: 35W/105W seven) CE /CETL/ROHS approval eight) Neon history Liquid crystal display digital show nine) Two sides ceramic heating factors make fast high temperature up to 2 hundred??C ten) Variable temperature options for all hair types 11) Impressive fashionable and ergonomic style and design.The flat iron have lots of kinds,like as,ghd IV,ghd mk4,ghd mk5,it also have quite a few colors ,these kinds of as,GHD Black Styler,GHD IV Kiss Pink Styler.GHD IV Mini Styler,GHD IV Purple,GHD IV Radiance Established,GHD IV Salon Styler"GHD Limited Edition Pink.a short while ago,it have some new arrival items,that is New GHD Butterfly Pink,New GHD Diamond,New GHD Gold,New GHD IV.our store have a promotion on these versions hair straighteren,in order to thanks to the new and old buyers,so pls welcome to have a search and decide the just one you like.thanks.The ghd hair straightener is hotsell merchandise,it is expert salon instrument,even you at household,you also can let you have a awesome hair style,.Our store promote it at a fair rate,with the good superior.The products is used largely the surface area remedy, nobility is tasteful, earth-class excellent.GHD most important items for the straightening irons, primarily adopts porcelain heating technologies, use the Korean manufacturing ceramic heating ingredient and Korea manufacturing of fever board, and implant nanotechnology, far infrared technologies and anion engineering.It is a brand name new straightener,GHD straightening irons is Britain's popular model, the organization released by British GHD. Making use of licensed distribution techniques to set up revenue network.2011 vintage pink farouk flat iron /hair irons,trend /hair irons .Online retail store suggest:Sizzling selling butterfly pink ceramic hair straighteners, popular hair flat irons,Pure Ceramic Lcd ,Straightener,,ceramic hair ,Ceramic Straightener. All of the hair should not be held alongside one another as it would not do the job. Just take a minimal bit each individual situation and move the straightener ghd hair straighteners
    over it slowly. Never ever try to drag it along also rapid as this could tear off some hair. To deliver in a slight wave, just twirl it all-around whilst its a few of inches from the ends. If you requirement far more distinctive curls in the hair, rotate them around the human body of the straightener, a very few inches from the conclude and launch it just after a couple of seconds. Consumers who have prolonged hair would like to be further watchful as the additional strain when curling the edges, can quickly break some off and cause split ends.
    http://www.ghdcheapstraighteners.co.uk

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005