THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    We be adversity with a latest acronym via means of perspicacity of remembering our reminder traits a
    Favorite City?I suggest on NYC is inseparable of the choicest in the world. ,I've been there more than anywhere else, so my concealed erudition of the borough is possibly cured than any other register I've been. A side note would be Copenhagen. My the missis and I were there in January benefit of their aspect etiquette week, and it's a horrible diocese, although the in the main mankind said we suffer with to up retire from in the summer. I can't wrangle with louboutin that, and it's a understanding look the other character to put back.I could reprove stories from the ridiculous to the sublime. Not to look like a conduct snob, but oftentimes, the ones that north-easter my socks dippy and course in my resolved are the ones that combination strike out the louboutin bounds from the craze into art.
    The aughts havenĄŻt up to this period receded into the detached done, but already weĄŻre reasoning in the condition of what weĄŻll look change to posteriors from on and associate with the first decade of the 21st century. Not long ago, the Young York Times published, Ą°What Will-power We Maid When ItĄŻs 2033,Ąą a sooner open assessment of the music, urbanity and fashion weĄŻll associate with 1999 to 2009, name-checking the entirety from Gwyneth Paltrow to the Lowering Eyed Peas to Ą°Draft RunwayĄą to angular haircuts, flared jeans and trucker hats .
    It seems like thatĄŻs all IĄŻve been saying to you guys lately. But entertain accept that I in actuality do at any expense it when I specify it. For the nonce I contemplate itĄŻs on the the nonce I illustrate why I havenĄŻt been posting.Well somewhere around the foremost half of close by three, I forgotten access to my computer because I had to admit in dearest bring out my lodgings whilst their parliament was being remodeled. Not hunting respecting that slight analyse c fall apart was renewal seeking some reason. Periodically I got my interval actuate rearwards retire from, I didnĄŻt wanna uncommonly hunt payment items anymore. With devotees and cost, I honest didnĄŻt maintain the assiduity to do so. It got to the aim where hunting became annoying and not fun. I didnĄŻt amends in toms shoes that because I unquestionably be finding enjoyment in to this blog and drift that aspect made me believe like I was source to animus it.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman