THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    underlie gucci duffle bag raise
    The company failed to say precisely once the new PS2 package--which seems like it'll be almost exactly like a regular PS2 apart from it'll be in a gold color--would be available. It does say the package will include a PS2 and a "limited edition" silver Dualshock controller. No games are incorporated. http://judykeim.com/
    At least 70,Thousand travelers were stuck Friday after English Airways canceled all flights to and from Stansted airport because of a labor challenge, an airline spokesman said.With nearly 100 BA aircraft and also 1,000 aircraft pilots and cabin crew out of position worldwide because of the strike, Heathrow airport management warned in which disruption at among the world's busiest air port could last for days.Problems for British Airways' plane tickets started Thursday following baggage handlers and other soil staff joined your dispute between the airline's caterer, Gate Gourmet, and its work force.Gate Gourmet makes onboard foods for British Breathing passages, reports CBS Information Correspondent Charlie D'Agata, and when numerous employees went on reach, they were canned. "We sadly had an illegal motion. We tried for over a couple of hours to get our employees back to perform, and regretfully we had no alternative but for you to dismiss them,Inch said CEO Brian Siegel.As a result, overnight, concerning 1,000 folks slept at Heathrow's devices on floors plus seating areas, said BA spokesman Tony Walking stick. He said the air travel had been able to placed about 4,000 others in motels near the airport, the airline's main hub, even though most of the stranded people had opted to return property.Cane said concerning 500 BA flights had to be canceled r12; 250 in and another 250 from Heathrow. The insides would last right up until 1 p.m. EDT on Friday with the earliest, he said."We've requested that staff come back to work and we're now waiting to get advised of their plans," Cane mentioned.Qantas and Sri Lankan Airlines, involving BA ground staff, in addition canceled their flights from Heathrow Friday.BA appealed to customers scheduled on Friday's flights not to come to Heathrow but to check on their status online or through calling the airline. no previous page up coming 1/2 gucci outlet store
    Coming back to work from a baby is always hard. But what if mums and even dads could take their newborns using them to the office, and help them right within their sides?CBS News Correspondent Trish Regan reports that more and more and more companies are trying out that new pose on day care.Businesses such as Lissette Calderon's. As Boss of a $40 million property development firm, Calderon will not like to compromise. And also, when she gave birth to her daughter Mia several months ago, Calderon did not want to choose between like a full-time executive and a full-time mother. Instead, she chose both."I love each moment of being a mom and I really like every moment to become a CEO, and I wasn't willing to give up either one," Calderon exclaims.Each day, Calderon packs up her baby, and her briefcase, and requires them both to the office. She's got a crib along with changing station simply feet from the girl desk. Between convention calls and closing discounts, this working mother is rocking your ex baby to sleep.What makes she get the woman's work done?"Oh, guess what happens her nap times are, and there's a routine," Calderon explains. "But I'm a lot more comfortable if you know she's two feet away than thinking she's in an additional house far away coming from me."That, says Regan, is why Calderon says she doesn't feel guilty about working long hours. Nevertheless, fitting in mommy-time means making the most of every moment."Some people choose to go out and smoke a cigarette for 10 minutes. I choose to go and have a stroll for five minutes with her. I mean, I will stay here as long as I want since i have her below and I'm bonding with her."And today's working mothers say bonding using babies is a top priority, Regan notes. That's why a great number of them drop out from the work force when they have children.In an effort to win them back, more and more companies are providing the best of both worlds, by letting babies in the office. no prior page next 1/2 gucci outlet online
    One of the most ridiculous props on the most absurdly funny show ever is for sale. gucci outlet
    With absentee ballots still being relied, Republican Molly Bordonaro on Thursday admitted the 1st District congressional ethnic background to Democrat David Wu. It turned out the last congressional race in the united states to be decided. Wu's win means the new Home of Representatives will have 223 Republicans, 211 Democrats and one independent. Currently, there are 228 Republicans, 206 Dems and one independent. He gets control of the seat left by Democratic Rep. At the Furse. The 1st District stretches from Portland's suburbs to be able to Oregon's northwest coast. With only 41 percent in the vote counted, Wu got 54 percent with the vote to 43 percent for Bordonaro. Bordonaro stated she called Wu to be able to congratulate him. "It grew to become clear that it would be very difficult to win," she said in the news conference within the living room of your ex home. "I know the Dems came in very first for David Wu along with spent a lot of money on negative attacks,In . she said. Wu will be the first Chinese-American representative within the U.S. Property. gucci outlet store
    In southeast Texas, the actual posse is searching. The particular dogs are shopping. And fear is booming, CBS News Writer Jim Axelrod reports. "I consider everybody is wanting to catch this guy," explained Houston police Lt. Ronald Runner.He's Rafael Resendez-Ramirez, 39, a drifter and ex-convict from The philipines who is wanted for the string of ferocious beating deaths along with rapes."I think this is really a power-type play . . . erotic gratification . . . I don't believe his or her motive his theft or anything like this," Walker mentioned.The murder walk started in Kentucky two years ago and then transferred south to Tx last December. There was five more killings between Houston and also San Antonio: a doctor, a new minister and his partner, a 73-year-old widow and a youthful school teacher."This is the first time in 23 years that I've been in homicide that will we've had a person as mobile as this individual," stated Houston police Sgt. Ben Ladd. All the victims lived or were found close to train tracks. In the week since the latter murders, law authorities have been searching trains, believing the most wanted man in Texas is riding the rails. The train whistle has long been the sound of improvement in small-town Texas. However it's the sound involving danger. One veteran FBI agent stated Ramirez could be the worst serial killer he's seen in two-dozen years."Last night I insisted we put the kitchen at home table in front of the mystery just so we recognized, if we heard some thing, we'd have time in order to wake up and get the kids," stated a frightened parent.Four murders throughout five weeks get parents scared and police focused on many Texas towns the location where the trains may have traced in trouble. (C)The late 90s CBS Worldwide Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, transmitted, rewritten, or redistributed cheap gucci outlet

http://upload-book.ru/user/Invideononili/
    http://www.bdsl.info/user/panranslie/
    http://www.presviter.info/user/portlandma/

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?