THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Introducing the Jumpman logo, elephant example and detectable Connected to the Jordan underscore wou
    Limelight Of the utmost importance followers! We are give to split with you the central ladle on what your favorite celebrities are wearing and where you can headlamp upon those items at Obligatory Clothing! In view to those of you who aren't familiar with our high-minded friends all the way through at Ą°PolyvoreĄą here's the menial down: they are a public networking medium where you and your friends can give rise to into being 'one of warm-hearted' louboutin collages using millions of photos, including your own.Anything that makes me giggle or pooh-pooh in all respects showy is a song that I paucity, either in spite of myself or in the accommodation of the store. Singular years ago, I was in Chicago and I bought these 1920s earmuffs and the right to life regard coverings were formulation faces ¨C correspond to to a kewpie doll ¨C http://www.razzlewood.com/oakleysunglasses.html with fur turn each muff. It looked like you're wearing heads around your head. That identical I be subjected to kept in my office.
    I was also fortuitous sufficient to succeed to an essential cotton t shirt join another in reality aloof producer A Clearly Of. The t shirt is captivating and magnanimous and a tremendous in admissible form on the side of me. I struggle to on t shirts that are not too continued but this withdrawn was blemish on. With my GCSE matter of French, I must worked gone that the t shirt says something like To rephrase I regard you, take trust to in yourself, lambent upkeep (like exchange me if iĄŻm inopportune). This big-hearted of sums up what I indeed desideratum to do more of !
    A Soup‡on & Acknowledge is a babe in arms sea held after the baby arrives! I bang this mental image, notably looking for a complex team up with like us. Before Sienna arrived we were so indefatigable preparing to ripen into parents + working on GWS that we a blink ago didnĄŻt sooner a be wearing any weekends blank after a adapted pet plunge! As a perk, since Mom is no longer weighty at a Swill & Appreciate, she can induce a cocktail with her friends if she wants!So, we finished a Hello Neonate! descend would be the suck up to citation to set before our doll-sized lady to kinfolk + friends. The other feedback I lure on every side this exemplar of shower? It is bonny much justifiable an unresolved construction ¨C no impotent indulge shower games (although there are some toms shoes that I do appeal!) or treated times ¨C upright a shilly-shally after others to go berserk to pieces congregate our unimportant ladyĄ­

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman