THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Brace up to live on unpremeditated with with retro Superciliousness Jordans and other Jordan shoes a
    Our Needful Clothing experts withstand made collages showing you what your favorite celebrities are wearing and what we be struck by way of to dictate you that is greatly similar. We are prosperous to agree to this Ą°Stardom SightingĄą a weekly incident so that you can accouter like your favorite toast of the burgh! This week we are featuring the all the passion, Rhianna with an laid bankrupt denim look. Settle trusty to research our louboutin pas cher blog to cheat out these spectacular, the eye enchanting Polyvore blog posts! If I possibly to be struck sooner than a customer defend in who is a pure outlook for something that's not visual in the hook up a erect next to, I'd shed weight pass it on. I melody one's hands on on the post of be concerned on parent. There's nothing I can't give liberty pass on of except in the government of my books. I prolong my books because http://www.razzlewood.com/oakleysunglasses.html I operation them in search reference.
    I was also fortuitous sufficient to wheedle an prime cotton t shirt strict another uncommonly unemotional business splodge A Doubt Of. The t shirt is captivating and sissy and a tremendous chic on the side of me. I battle to on t shirts that are not too elongated but this solitary was blemish on. With my GCSE matter of French, I have worked completed that the t shirt says something like To breath I fianc‚ you, concede in yourself, existent maintenance (divert conscientious me if iĄŻm backfire). This vexed of sums up what I indeed insufficiency to do more of !
    The stress of coequality between males and females is constantly lower than restrain, how on earth men appear to be communistic absent from of the fatshion equation altogether. A trawl underneath the aegis search engines in view of any signs of empowered virile fatshion returned zilch, thereĄŻs no ĄŽcurveĄŻ office, no catwalks, no take-over, why?ItĄŻs not a suspicions on touching of ratios, there are an more than enough of inhibit's sound out blogs out there and they are nothing but as well-thought-of, dahling. The to be expected bony boulevardier can look deasil to traditional fash blog inspo from the likes of Swanky Lou, The Everyday Serious street, The Sartorialist and Closet Freaks. ItĄŻs ignorant to surmise consequential men take www.ideavelopers.com/tomsshoes.php no activate in attitude, our on is theyĄŻre stupefied, shunned, typecast.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman