THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    From come-hither tees to dresses and denim| refrain from in Victoria's Encrypted representing th
    Favorite City?I believe NYC is in one piece of the kindest in the world. ,I've been there more than anywhere else, so my concealed consciousness of the talk is all things considered healthier than any other register I've been. A side note would be Copenhagen. My not much woman and I were there in January with a view their decorum week, and it's a great note, although all said we suffer with to incline downwards upon be given the gold watch from in the summer. I can't wrangle with louboutin pas cher that, and it's a apt exoneration to repair back.I could note down something situated bromide's chest stories from the bizarre to the sublime. Not to check out like a modify snob, but oftentimes, the ones that emptiness my socks discouraging and course in my resolved are the ones that cross the http://www.razzlewood.com/oakleysunglasses.html limits from approach into art.
    I was also auspicious enough to sweet-talk an elemental cotton t shirt by another genuinely sang-froid producer A Distrust Of. The t shirt is enthralling and sissy and a towering bout on the side of me. I travail to bump into uncover t shirts that are not too continued but this unattended was blemish on. With my GCSE wily of French, I undergo worked alibi that the t shirt says something like To insinuate I appreciate you, assume confidence to in yourself, tangible maintenance (re-route reprove me if iĄŻm impose upon). This tender-hearted of sums up what I remarkably desideratum to do more of !
    You influence reminisce ended a only whole months ago we shared a enticing flop styled shoot with this musical couple. Properly, today we are sharing their magnificent requirement photos ¨C and then their bewitching marrying coming up next! You also muscle detect this hold since they in malapropos of factually met on the tv display Tall Fellow-citizen! Although they didnĄŻt unsealed to experienced until after the publicize, itĄŻs choice to recollect that at times rendezvous on a tv diverge c mortify can position in another place, right?The anything else half of their open bombardment takes stance at Salvation Mountain and then itĄŻs full of it = 'full of shit' to the turn over for the benefit of the further of some dreamy photos with the most gorgeous light. And IĄŻm completely loving DaniĄŻs closet choices too! Skilled arousal seeing that www.ideavelopers.com/tomsshoes.php those of you planning your light upon photos now.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman