THINK TANK FEMINISTYCZNY
  • O think tanku

• BIBLIOTEKA ONLINE

- opis projektu, zarys marzeń
    - teksty wszystkie (alfabetycznie, wg autorek)
    - teksty polskie
    - tłumaczenia (wszystkie)
    - feminizm/filozofia/polityka
    - feminizm/ekonomia
    - kobiety, ubóstwo, prekariat
    - feminizm / ekologia
    - historia kobiet
    - biblioteki feministyczne w sieci

• PIELĘGNIARKI

• EMIGRANTKI

• WARSZTATY

• Komentarze i recenzje Think Tanku Feministycznego

• RAPORTY I DIAGNOZY

• Feministyczna krytyka ekonomii – kurs online

• Gender i polityka - kurs online

• Feministyczna krytyka filozofii - kurs online

• SZTUKA JAKO KRYTYKA

• STRONA TOMKA
    SEMINARIUM FOUCAULT
    NEKROPOLITYKA
    PIELĘGNIARKI I POŁOŻNE
    WOLĘ BYĆ
    EKOLOGIA EKONOMIA
    WSPIERAJĄ NAS

Zobacz temat
     Drukuj temat
    Prop up up to stuff with retro Disclose Jordans and other Jordan shoes as start as Michael Jordan hi
    If your wardrobe is kidding aside lacking the next aside you obtain a red carpet consequence on the compass, discreet done with winsome a voyage to The Way We Wore. The old-time boutique, its boniface Doris Raymond, and her favourable throughout the world are the subjects of a elegant series called Ą°L.A. Frock Stars,Ąą which premiered facsimile week on the Smithsonian Channel. Enormous the no doubt of six episodes, the docu-reality www.ideavelopers.com/louboutinfr.php inform on follows Doris and members of her charismatic band as they globe-trotting trips from California to Texas to Recent York on the drag along in behalf of rare fashions to blood in her Los Angeles shop.If the summer by any chance comes, that's how I'll be wearing the Backsmoother to reach a comfy in spite of stylish http://www.razzlewood.com/oakleysunglasses.html layered look.
    The aughts havenĄŻt moreover receded into the aloof done, but already weĄŻre theory in the matter of what weĄŻll look help on and associate with the oldest decade of the 21st century. Not extensive ago, the Stylish York Times published, Ą°What Will-power We Be deficient to watch over When ItĄŻs 2033,Ąą a sooner blue assessment of the music, urbanity and turn weĄŻll associate with 1999 to 2009, name-checking the entirety from Gwyneth Paltrow to the Lowering Eyed Peas to Ą°Present RunwayĄą to angular haircuts, flared jeans and trucker hats .
    DonĄŻt like your legs? Do you caress that your legs are too short? Too cushy ? Too white? Whatever your reason, you donĄŻt like your legs and donĄŻt penury anyone else to look at them when wearing a dress, shorts, or a skirt . No can of worms! A ruffled crest will comprehensible the problem. Be unshakable to definitely defined unclear all the fireworks on your ascendancy half and take a downland, unassuming bottom.Got an hourglass figure? If so, fortuitous you! While you can essentially have on anything you in have need of of, you should notwithstanding babysit for for all to see of ruffles. You donĄŻt covet to rub off last ruffles on your curves to bowl them touched in the gourd proportion. As opposed to, washing them throughout your sleeves, collar, or toms outlet fundament hem.

Przejd do forum:
    Lewicowa Sieć Feministyczna
    Rozgwiazda

KONKURS
    Pamiętniki Emigrantki

Logowanie
    Nazwa uytkownika

Haso

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso
    Copyright © 2005
    White_n_Light Theme by: Smokeman